Endgame hard flashpoints

So I just got my level 50 and I wanna test some hard flashpoints. I did the first questline/dailies on Ilum and picked up the Daily and weekly quests from the terminal in the republic fleet.

My question is, where should I hang out to look for a group? Ilum FPs are on Ilum only while the other FPs are available on the Republic fleet. Do people in endgame hang out on Ilum or the republic fleet??

When you land on Ilum, you see they want you to chill there because everything is available: the 2 FPs, trainers, Auction house, bank, mailbox, dailies. It's all there for your convenience, but the daily/weekly quest giver is on the republic fleet and there is no /serverwide chat or something for ppl looking to group up specifically for endgame stuff like hard FPs.

Best bet is just to message people. At 50 there isnt anything else to do so most people are more than happy. I play a tank, i levelled with a few guys i met on the way to 50 and now we just give each other a nudge if you need a tank or a healer. Due to the lack of LFG feature you just have to "cold call" people.

you leveled up too fast.

Most of your serious endgame players are still in thier 30's.

Maybe roll an Alt?

From previous experience with alot of MMO's is the those who rush to lvl 50 at the start are always the 1st to leave the game.

So roll an alt, enjoy the story but you'll be getting bored very very soon :D wait for us!

you leveled up too fast.

Maybe roll an Alt?

From previous experience with alot of MMO's is the those who rush to lvl 50 at the start are always the 1st to leave the game.

So roll an alt, enjoy the story but you'll be getting bored very very soon :D wait for us!

Lol, what?

Most of the SERIOUS end game are in operations for the past week. If you mean all the casual probably will cry when they hit heroics because they are too hard crowd, than you are right.

you leveled up too fast.

I'm sorry, say what?? EV 4/5 leveling alts already....

plus: Black Talon/boarding Party/Directive7/False Emperor Hardmodes done (others all have some bugs that are avoiding completion for now, doesnt mean we didnt try)

you don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by tfganhao

I'm sorry, say what?? EV 4/5 leveling alts already....

plus: Black Talon/boarding Party/Directive7/False Emperor Hardmodes done (others all have some bugs that are avoiding completion for now, doesnt mean we didnt try)

you don't know what you're talking about.

did u ever experience bug zoning into zone?

You could just go to your Server Forums and Find a Raid guild, OH WAIT 1 of 10k things Swtor couldn't do with 135 million dollars.

lol sir i give you +10 on this reply. Sadly disappointing what is NOT in this game after almost 5 years of development.