1000 companion kill.

Aro_Kets

Have the companion summoned when you enter an operations area and you get credit for the kills within the operation.

Alternatively, go to a starter world where you can one shot everything and there are quick respawn timers (I like ord mantell starter zone for republic side).

Yes there is a fast way, but I am not sure if they havent already scaled the flashpoint.

There is the Colicoid flashpoint, which, in the first part of it, has the scenario where you mount the 4 turrets and kill the bugs. What you need to do is have the desired companion up and mount a turret, you keep killing the bugs until you kill almost all of them in that round and before they run out you type /stuck to kill yourself. Then you repeat this untill you have killed 1000. If they have scaled the FPS to 75 then it will be more difficult, but before it was a level 50 fps and they couldnt kill you.

I'm not sure what the "kill 1000 enemies" thing is about, but I'm sure you don't "have to" do it.

it's a companion achievement , kill 1000 with each companion, (vanilla ones, HK-51, & I think treak, but can't remember)

while not essential . completionists (probably not a real word, but you know what I mean ;) ) do 'have' to do it.

As for collicoid war games, last time I did it, it wasn't level synced, so you can still go in with a max player and kick bug.

But, there might be a puzzle in there that requires more than one person. I've never soloed it, and I can't really remember...lol

Edited by DarkTergon