Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why gods of the machine rarely form in fleet?

Slowpokeking
06.22.2018 , 05:38 PM | #141
Why should serious raiders care about old content and GotM SM?

Serious raiders would have already run the old ones over and over again and got bored already, none of the content should be hard or challenging to them anymore unless they are really bad raiders. If any serious raider find GotM SM still "challenging", it only means they are not really good. Also there are GotM HM for them, I never mention about nerf it. That's for the raiders.

In truth, some of these ppl only care about "I got bored of it, I don't find it fun anymore, but YOU ARE STILL NOT GOING TO GET IT HAHAHA" and some of them are doing the sale run, big money to them.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

KumbayaGOD
06.22.2018 , 10:12 PM | #142
people in general want to have challenging but not frustating operation and long time to finish it and get rewarded by the end of it
1 hour or 1.30 hour is top in my opinion since most people play this game as casual in an ops

forming in fleet for this ops alone can take anywahere from 30-45 min and running it takes another 3 hours , i think that not a definition of fun , and if devs make an ops and people rarely play it, its a failure imho

there is HM version for people which need harder content

so lets sign petition to NERF it
thanks
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

Slowpokeking
06.22.2018 , 11:01 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
people in general want to have challenging but not frustating operation and long time to finish it and get rewarded by the end of it
1 hour or 1.30 hour is top in my opinion since most people play this game as casual in an ops

forming in fleet for this ops alone can take anywahere from 30-45 min and running it takes another 3 hours , i think that not a definition of fun , and if devs make an ops and people rarely play it, its a failure imho

there is HM version for people which need harder content

so lets sign petition to NERF it
thanks
Pretty much.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

mrphstar
Yesterday , 06:18 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Exactly! Which means these content(most of the HM and NIM) have been in a very stupid position thanks to Ben's idea to bloster them up.

The raiders got bored of them and left.
The casuals still got blocked by its difficulty, they didn't bother to do them for years, they aren't gonna do them years later.

So these contents simply become wasted other than a few (less and less) groups running them.

I'm not talking about bring them back, they aren't gonna come back either way, so why should the dev care about them?

They are the majority of the remaining groups now, WHY shouldn't the developers follow their needs and open more content to them? You are not going to grab the raiders and you want to lose the other end as well? Do you think it's smart marketing?

99% of the serious raider have already left the game because there is no enough content for them to challenge. Bad argument here.

Tell me, as a serious raider, WHY should you stay when there has only been ONE new ops released since SoR if we don't count in the Monolith sole encounter? HOW COME those "ancient" ops didn't bore you already? There are tons of other games with more raid update, why did you stick on this game, which was NEVER intended to focus on raid?

The raider playerbase is already gone, even if some had stayed, most of the current has already bored them, it doesn't matter you change them or not, if you keep them there, you simply lose both ends and that's not something this game would be good to have.
Jesus. Should have realized earlier. I'm sorry that i'm so stupid. Its like I try to discuss economic theories with a 5 year old. Shouldnt expect much.
Honestly hope you gonna get help soon.