Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Guardians - PvE/PvP/RP

Drenarb
09.18.2012 , 02:33 PM | #1
Hey, everyone! I'm Drenarb Xchiline, Division Leader of the Republic Division of The Guardians.

Are you looking for a friendly guild that is accepting of all playstyles and has the longevity to know that it will still be around even when the game you play isn't? Then you've found the right guild. With a succesful 10-year span in the realm of gaming, "The Guardians" is a guild that accepts the new and casual player all the way up to the seasoned veteran and hard core player. We also have a Legacy guild on the Jung Ma server for all of your Imperial characters, as well. No need to find a guild for them, because we've already done the work for you!

Have you found it tiresome to find new groups of friends to play with when new games release? In The Guardians, it's likely there are several people looking to play the same games as you. Once a guild with a focus on a single MMO, we have broadened our view and community to include multiple ongoing divisions. We currently have a very active membership taking part in The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft. We also have several members who play Lord of the Rings: Online, RIFT, Planetside 2 and even the Star Wars: Galaxies EMU to name just a few. Fantasy sports and console games also are a big part of our community, as well.

Like the game itself, The Guardians have seen a decline in numbers the past few months with new games coming out and some members just generally bored with the game, but we are still flying full throttle forward with TOR. Even despite some setbacks we are engaged in rebuilding our several Ops teams and Ranked Warzone groups and are looking for people that are willing to help The Guardians progress through content and aid other members in achieving those same goals. We are currently gearing up for the new op to be released in Update 1.4.

If you are not interested in joining TG but are a member of another guild, we do look for opportunities to assist other guilds with ops and PvP. Please contact me on our forums (www.guardianhq.com - Forum Name: Drenarb) or contact me in game (In-Game Name: Drenarb) to see how we can assist you. Also, we are always looking for adversaries in which to stage PvP events in game.

All in all, as long as The Old Republic servers remain online, The Guardians will maintain a presence in the game. if you would like to join our storied community and take part in something more than just a guild of gamers, head over to our website and apply. We take great pride in our community and we hope that as a member, you find that same pride in our community as well.

Sincerely,
Drenarb Xchiline

Guild Information
Voice Servers: Mumble and Ventrilo
Forum Officers: Drenarb, Eagle4Delta, Niroe, MadMartigan, Drim and Choboticus
-= The Guardians =-
"Libertas Ara Amplus"

Home | Community | TG Recruitment Video

Sounders_Fan
09.18.2012 , 04:58 PM | #2
Just to add to what Drenarb said; we have several members geared in full black hole/campaign gear ready to tackle EC HM and Terror from beyond (when released) but our raid teams do have holes to fill.

Our raid teams need people, and all roles.

We also have dedicated ranked WZ nights a few more peeps and we can have 2 groups going on a night and probably a full group most other nights.

also as Dren said; we are active in much more than SWTOR, so to those of you that join, this can be a gaming home and family in most if not all your games. We even play on consoles with events like halo nights or gears of war and other popular games.

Check us out;
-=The Guardians=-
'Libertas Ara Amplus'
The Galactic Republic

Drenarb
09.26.2012 , 08:45 AM | #3
Hey, everyone! We are very excited about today's update release, 1.4 - Terror from Beyond! We're gearing up to tackle the new Operation and plan to take on all the new and exciting changes in force. If you're interested in joining us in anything, just head on over to our website, www.guardianhq.com, to see what we're up to!
-= The Guardians =-
"Libertas Ara Amplus"

Derangedtaco
12.10.2012 , 01:02 PM | #4
Always something fun going on within the guild. Join TG! We're a very, very good group of people.

Jaarik
12.11.2012 , 12:53 PM | #5
Hello guys - I just posted an application on your website. My character's name is Adri'elle, a Jedi Sage Healer.

I didn't get an error, but I also didn't get a confirmation when I submitted it. I should be in game tonight and tomorrow if you want to contact me.

EagleFourDelta
01.03.2013 , 01:27 PM | #6
Welcome fellow travelers of the Galaxy! Did you know there is a guild out there that actually is different from any other guild you have met before? In fact, they have been around for more then 10 years now. And they are The Guardians, a guild where we look after those we call our family, and race to aid those in need. If you want to know more about us, please visit us at http://guardianhq.com

Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
'The Guardians'
The Galactic Republic
The GuardiansTG Code
TG Recruitment VideoThe Guardians Forever Video

Drenarb
01.10.2013 , 02:18 PM | #7
The Guardians are alive and well. We still have ops groups running Terror From Beyond, PvP and other exciting events planned for the very near future!

Also, our ranks are expanding with new recruits and members! Looking for a excellent place to call home? Then join the dozens of new recruits, new members and veterans as we forge ahead in The Old Republic.

Check out our website at www.guardianhq.com.
-= The Guardians =-
"Libertas Ara Amplus"

Drenarb
02.07.2013 , 12:16 PM | #8
A little bit of what's going on around The Guardians. We still have ops groups running multiple times weekly and looking to build more. If you're interested in tackling end game content, visit us on our forums at www.guardianhq.com to find out how YOU can get involved.

Also, we've recently branched out and have opened up a division on the European server, Red Eclipse. If you find you play during those hours and would like to join our European brothers and sisters there, please do so!

Keep checking back with us as we are all looking for more members and are looking to churn out new events over this next year! It's an exciting time to be a Guardian!

Guardians, lead the way!
-= The Guardians =-
"Libertas Ara Amplus"