Hard Mode Heroics: For the Casual Player.

I'd like them because:

1: I have time constraints that prevent me from LFG, and completing a two hour Flashpoint or Op.

2: Grouping is difficult. It would be great if I had a Mission terminal so that I could choose from any heroic on any planet on a Hard Mode. That way I could Solo a 2 man, or group up for a quick 20-30 minutes for a 4 man.

3: It's a massive amount of existing content that could be added to End-game almost immediately.

4: Rare crafting materials could become more accessible to crafters this way.

5: I want it.

6: I don't care about columi daily commendations. So forget those. But Heroic HM's should have some fun/interesting loot too. (I'm not asking for Ops level loot. But it'd be nice if I had an easier way to get level 23 Mods, enhancements, and maybe a different color crystal or two, and whatever stuff other people might want, BESIDES Ops level gear).

7: I want them. Let me CHOOSE. give my choices back. I miss the choices I had while leveling. I want them back.

Hear me Bioware. I have a wife, a child, and time constraints. Give me the choices I had before reaching 50 back to me AT 50.

Edited by CriticalMasses

Guilds right now are pretty worthless and scattered.

There are a couple that are good, but you aren't going to get in to them being a casual.

Best thing to do is find a couple of dedicated friends who are awful, and run HMs with them. You'll be gearing each other up. I find I can usually run 2 HMs a night or so, before needing to go to bed, or someone having to go because of RL as a casual right now.

I have never played as a casual before, I'm the kind of person who stays up until 4 to make sure it's done lol but right now, the community being so new, you have to work around other people.

Edited by Nightfox_

from what I can tell, your only concrete statement here is " I want them. "

Heroics are easily doable around a wife, ect.

Get a bigger guild that can handle running things at any point.

obviously you missed the whole "I don't have time to spend 2 hours on Flashpoints, and longer on Operations. Plus the time it takes to find groups or guild members to do them" part of it.

Heroics are easily doable Period... At level 50, because there is no "hard mode" so that we can go back and do them and have them scale with our levels.

But there SHOULD be.

As far as me being a bad player because I have limited time. I don't think so. I may be rusty with raiding and large groups, but I was never a 'bad' player.

What I am is someone with time constraints. I have enough time to do a few things in the evening, but not the things that level 50 players have to 'focus' on. (Which is Hard Mode FPs, Ops, etc, if you like PVE).

Edited by CriticalMasses

obviously you missed the whole "I don't have time to spend 2 hours on Flashpoints, and longer on Operations. Plus the time it takes to find groups or guild members to do them" part of it.

And you obviously missed the MM in MMO. There are many things for level 50 players to do, even if they don't have a lot of time, but if players don't have time to group, they don't have access to group content. If people don't have to group, in many cases they won't. Making everything soloable would discourage grouping, and that's not the point of an MMO.