List of Dalborra Guilds with Info

Sith-Raistlin

Hi Guys,

Just noticed we weren't on the list. Would it be alright to add us to it?

Guild Name: Warriors of the Repulbic

Faction: Republic

Guild Website: http://www.leagueofwarriors.net/

What we cover (PvE/PvP/Dailys/Weeklys/Flashpoints/Operations/Rated PvP): We do most of these. Probs not Rated PvP though.

Who we cater for (Casual/Full-time/Faimily/Kids): Mainly Casual players, but quite mixed

Guild Master: Aikell

Guild Officers: Loia, Chienna, Shazi

In-game Contatcts: The above officers, otherwise Caelis, Excrucior, Xaffom or Jiirn, Ppa.

Sister Guild (other Faction): Warriors of the Empire

Voice Comms (Mumble/Teamspeak/Ventrilo): Mumble

Operation Days/Times: Generally Friday's and Saturdays - sometimes Sundays.

Operation Progression: Currently learning HM EC and TFB

PvP/Rated Warzones: Some of us enjoy late night PvP binges.

Recruiting (Yes/No): Not actively, but we welcome anyone.

Currently Recruiting (Classes/Roles/Levels): All classes. Short on tanks mainly.

About Us/Description/Info: Warriors of the Republic are mainly a casual guild, interested in bits and pieces of everything. We have a couple groups dedicated to ops, and mainly casual PvP.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we just noticed we aren't on the list either ;)

Guild Name: Light of the Republic.

Faction: Republic

Guild Website: Don't have a guild website as yet just using a group facebook page.

What we cover (PvE/PvP/Dailys/Weeklys/Flashpoints/Operations/Rated PvP): Mainly PVE, Levelling, Weeklys, Flashpoints and Operations.

Who we cater for (Casual/Full-time/Family/Kids): Mainly casual and new players atm but a few of the officers have been playing MMOs for years and have been playing swtor since launch.

Guild Master: Irila

Guild Officers: Republic: Esmelyss, Aggrow, Onti (me), Ashtea, Septu, Gamertech, Kyloth, Illusionia, Tra'zriha, Kayceno (have a few more but not as active) Empire: Chrysal (GM) Isbish (Vice GM), Vorttic, Amlici (me), Portian, Cyanthia, Pantsman, Septite

In-game Contacts: The above officers.

Sister Guild (other Faction): Light of the Empire

Voice Comms (Mumble/Teamspeak/Ventrilo): TS3

Operation Days/Times: Just Saturday nights scheduled atm.

Operation Progression: Just cleared SM EC

PvP/Rated Warzones: Not really.

Recruiting (Yes/No): Yes. But we are running close to our capacity of 500 members so have created an alt guild

Currently Recruiting (Classes/Roles/Levels): All classes.

About Us/Description/Info: We're a casual guild focused on helping one another out and generally having fun with whatever we do. We only have one scheduled operation per week, and members are generally encouraged to form operations ad hoc to help one another have more fun with this game. We hold a monthly raffle near the end of each month, awarding a cartel pack or other similar prize to 4-6 members. We are also currently expanding into Guild Wars 2, so find us on the Fissure of Woe server if you want a group to shoot the breeze with.

Edited by Amlici

I don't think Raistlin is updating this anymore.

If it holds true, someone should make a new thread (or go to the previously attempted revival) with updated info.

I'll be happy to take over and make a new thread if he doesn't come back but i think alot of guilds are waiting on Bioware to make a decision of the future of the APAC servers atm.

I'll be happy to take over and make a new thread if he doesn't come back but i think alot of guilds are waiting on Bioware to make a decision of the future of the APAC servers atm.

You want to do this, Am? I don't think BioWare are going to be making any concrete decisions about our lovely APAC servers any time soon.