Assassin Tank ideal stats?

PhonoBro

Hello. I have been searching for more information on the ideal defensive stats of the assassin tank since 2.0, I'm a bit confused here; is absorb mostly useless now? all the gear has defense and shield rather than zorb and for some reason accuracy. Anyone information on this you guys would care to share so I can stop totally taking it the rough way again? Right now I'm sitting at 30-31 reduction, 23-25 defense, 30-31 shield chance, and 30-31 zorb. In nearly full 69 with some 63/66 and 5 66 augments 2 absorb, 2 defense, and one endurance.

Hello. I have been searching for more information on the ideal defensive stats of the assassin tank since 2.0, I'm a bit confused here; is absorb mostly useless now? all the gear has defense and shield rather than zorb and for some reason accuracy. Anyone information on this you guys would care to share so I can stop totally taking it the rough way again? Right now I'm sitting at 30-31 reduction, 23-25 defense, 30-31 shield chance, and 30-31 zorb. In nearly full 69 with some 63/66 and 5 66 augments 2 absorb, 2 defense, and one endurance.

There are 2 threads that cover this is great detail. As far as which one is right.....it's a matter of which mathelete you think is making the better assumptions in forming their equations. Dipstik or KBN. I've been playing around with both concepts and just trying to get an idea of which version "feels" better to me while actually playing it.

You can find them both here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Edited by Grumpftard