Please explain logically how we are not getting *more* than we were promised...

pjskull

because i'm not in yet...

and it's my one day off this week; the one day i couldve had a marathon session from 7am tuesday until 2pm wednesday afternoon.

i stocked up my fridge, i stocked up my freezer, i stocked up my ipod!

i re-read all my star wars books the past couple weeks.

i tried to play kotor on my PC but the disc i bought at best buy crashes and bugs out within seconds of starting - stupid PC version hehe

i'm all ready to go and have spent 8 hours unsuccessfully getting to play; so in answer to the troublemakers saying it's wrong to be disappointed:

BECAUSE I'M NOT IN YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fascinating spin on things... Please provide information or a link indicating that the Early Access was divided along the lines of which game version you bought. That is patently false. Perhaps there was speculation prior to the Pre-Order period, but the Pre-Order stipulations since July 21st (when Pre-Ordering became available) have been *exactly* the same except for moving from 5 to 7 days...

Please check the Pre-Order FAQ. Early Access was always stated to go in phases depending on when you entered your Pre-Order code.

I am trying to decide if you are lying on purpose or massively ill-informed...

BioWare *never* promised that differing game versions would have different Early Access privileges...

He has a massive slant and is going by speculation and rumor, not posts. Originally it stated you would just get into EA and that the order of EA was determined by when you registered your preorder, but that was all the info given to us.. There was rumor for amount of time, and who would get what, but they never stated anything until about 2 months ago.