best sorcs and sages on the server?

supermouthcml

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mudclot. He won an Imperial dueling championship I hosted awhile back.

Deprava and Cilas were crazy good as well. Kitchener was the best I fought with in warzones, but he no longer plays swtor.

As far a sages go, there have been some really good ones, but I couldn't place any on a current list aside from Soulcaster.

i'm hella bored, and i'm curious as to who all can be considerd to be 'the best' sorcs and sages on pot5 , gimme a list :p

You have to divide them between healers and dpsers, most dps sages cant heal and vice-versa.

Saying Cilas is a good sorc is the same as saying Xerain is a good Marauder.

IMO best sorc / sage is the server (and in the game for that matter) is LOVESTRUCK.

You have to divide them between healers and dpsers, most dps sages cant heal and vice-versa.

Saying Cilas is a good sorc is the same as saying Xerain is a good Marauder.

IMO best sorc / sage is the server (and in the game for that matter) is LOVESTRUCK.

neh it dosent matter to me, i almost always dps unless im doing pve, i just wanted a list for potential wz tunneling before arenas hit, just to see where i stack up :p:)

a) you think malz and jery arent good? l o l o l

b) +1 on the reroll bit too true

I honestly dont know them to judge. Unless they are old people with new names.

This threads arent serious anyway, still waiting for someone to call out Bossgame for being the best sage.

Gotta give love to my bud Methodus from HVND. Best DPS Sage hands down. Healing Sage on the other hand, that's up for debate.

I've seen methodus play, and he plays his scoundrel very well. I don't think he's anything spectacular on his sage, from what I've seen anyway (to be fair). But if you think the best sage player on the server is a member of HVND, well then.... :confused:

I will say Methodus is likely the best player HVND has, for sure.

MUDCLOT and THURINLORE were arguably the best sorcs on the server. I have no doubt there are a handful of others on par with them out there on the server. However those 2 names are the most known, for a reason.

I've seen methodus play, and he plays his scoundrel very well. I don't think he's anything spectacular on his sage, from what I've seen anyway (to be fair). But if you think the best sage player on the server is a member of HVND, well then.... :confused:

I will say Methodus is likely the best player HVND has, for sure.

MUDCLOT and THURINLORE were arguably the best sorcs on the server. I have no doubt there are a handful of others on par with them out there on the server. However those 2 names are the most known, for a reason.

mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol

mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol

Oh, oh, I want to run my sorc with these premades!

People won't leave my poor sorc alone...Hmm...But maybe...If I go corruption, they'll leave him alone.