Cartel Event NO direct decorations what a ....missed opportunity

Murder_Toys

Oh come on... I would pay 90 to 120cc for some wall panels per item . throne , cells ... etc

I would spent well over 5k getting things like bounty hunter cells blood sith decos and npc

we have .. 2 Imperial walker republic walkers and the arneclin masterpieces split up for us..

come on DO Better , give us info

why could nt this be done...

Imagine the problem is this.... get a collection system in for decorations . i know your most likely want to have each item have a pretty picture and that adds to your CM team time ... etc . just add a plain text

NOW the real mess begins if you put up decos for sale with your current system... what happens to a person who buys a 11 bounty cells on shan server and 2 on darth malgus ,, has the person payed for 13 or does he need to transfer for it all to add up...

if u had a collection system and with legacy deco this would nt be a problem .

if the games team are making a new stronghold get them working on a collection system of sorts. other wise new stronghold will be empty

What an epic fail.

I was looking forward to the event, because there are many decorations I want (or want more of) but aren't willing to spend tens of millions for or buy a pack for a chance to get one. At a reasonable price I might have spent quite some coins during this sale.

Actually, decorations and dyes should always be available (at a reasonable price*), so that whenever we *need* one we can buy it. If we first have to look for a bargain on the gtn, or wait until the packs are re-released, we might already have moved on and became used to the alternative that was available when we wanted the dye/deco.

*Bonus points for reasonable prices. With low (no) manufacturing costs, selling 10 units at 100cc is better than selling 1 unit at 1000cc - in the first case you have 10 happy customers, and in the second you have one, who actually might have buyer's remorse, and intends to spend less in the future. That's business 101.

When you're aiming at whales, just skip the GTN and sell credits instead.

Edited by Mubrak