Will HK-47 reappear in 3.0 or was he destroyed?

Transairion

HK-47 and Revan reappear in Foundry, the former defeated by Imperial Goons and taken for study.

Malgus's allies fix him up, he appears in False Emperor and is defeated by Imperial/Republic Goons and seemingly left there. Space station he was on self-destructs.

Is the HK-47 we know of destroyed with the station, or did some Revanite whisk him away immediately after his defeat and return him to Revan again where he'll feature in 3.0? Malgus seemed pretty sure the station would self-destruct with enough power to destroy an entire fleet, can't really imagine HK-47's chassis being able to handle that and since we never hear of the Foundry again it seems pretty likely it actually DID self destruct along with the space station it had be intergrated into.

Edited by Transairion

I remember reading that HK-47 did appear on Galaxies, so it's fair to assume that one way or another, he was "rebuilt".

Which isn't canon now, but we shall see, although it's likely that 47 was destroyed unless someone was quick enough to grab him and left and escape a vast explosion in time. But I don't think someone would risk their lives for a droid.

Which isn't canon now, but we shall see, although it's likely that 47 was destroyed unless someone was quick enough to grab him and left and escape a vast explosion in time. But I don't think someone would risk their lives for a droid.

Neither is this game. Both are Legends.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Right, but we can't just expect that HK would appear at a later date with new stories going on.

Could you rephrase? I'm not sure what you meant above.

EDIT:

I'm not mocking you or anything but not really clear on what you meant.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Could you rephrase? I'm not sure what you meant above.

EDIT:

I'm not mocking you or anything but not really clear on what you meant.

I'm saying we shouldn't assume, that HK-47 will still be on Mustafar with TOR going on. He was found in a Hammerhead cruiser yes?....Those aren't in use anymore by the TOR timeline. So with changing information, 47 could have very well been destroyed with Malgus' station blowing up, or he could appear again and get destroyed....again.

I'm rather getting sick of the re-building thing though. But yeah....also still getting annoyed with having to login over and over again after a couple of visits...getting annoying with this site.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'm saying we shouldn't assume, that HK-47 will still be on Mustafar with TOR going on. He was found in a Hammerhead cruiser yes?....Those aren't in use anymore by the TOR timeline. So with changing information, 47 could have very well been destroyed with Malgus' station blowing up, or he could appear again and get destroyed....again.

Well, if I remember correctly, the events on Galaxies take place around the time of the movies, so like... 3600+ years in the future or so?

In other words, it is possible he was rebuilt like a million times in meanwhile, even though that sounds incredibly silly and what not. I never really played Galaxies so I'm not 100% clear on the specifics.

I'm rather getting sick of the re-building thing though. But yeah....also still getting annoyed with having to login over and over again after a couple of visits...getting annoying with this site.

It's the same deal as ever: If the demand is there, someone, somewhere will want to bring < name of the character > back. Eventually, another someone, somewhere, will remember of a wacky excuse. :D

Well, if I remember correctly, the events on Galaxies take place around the time of the movies, so like... 3600+ years in the future or so?

In other words, it is possible he was rebuilt like a million times in meanwhile, even though that sounds incredibly silly and what not. I never really played Galaxies so I'm not 100% clear on the specifics.

It's the same deal as ever: If the demand is there, someone, somewhere will want to bring < name of the character > back. Eventually, another someone, somewhere, will remember of a wacky excuse. :D

Galaxies did yes and it's possible he was rebuilt, though eventually somewhere down the line I don't think someone would bother if he kept getting destroyed over and over again, plus at some point, his body would get to the point of being irreparable. His body wasn't even on the Hammerhead, he was in one of the computers, stuck in it as I recall and spacers got him to where he could re-build a new body....before being destroyed again.

But I guess we shall see what happens. Although bringing him back over and over again, it's gonna get boring and stale. Best to just leave him in pieces really, it seems that is where he always ends up.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Galaxies did yes and it's possible he was rebuilt, though eventually somewhere down the line I don't think someone would bother if he kept getting destroyed over and over again, plus at some point, his body would get to the point of being irreparable. His body wasn't even on the Hammerhead, he was in one of the computers, stuck in it as I recall and spacers got him to where he could re-build a new body....before being destroyed again.

But I guess we shall see what happens. Although bringing him back over and over again, it's gonna get boring and stale. Best to just leave him in pieces really, it seems that is where he always ends up.

That's actually kinda cool. :D

Maybe the Schism Collective did exactly that: They repaired his chassis but on the off-chance something went wrong, they created a copy of his software and uploaded it to some computer or so.

Eventually, Arkis Wode -- or some other Anomid, depending whether you kill Wode or not -- escaped the station before its destruction, bringing along whatever data that composed HK's software.

See what I mean when I said someone, somewhere, would think of a wacky explanation?

There it goes. :p

Well, Revan's original plan for HK was to be the General of his Foundry-produced droid army - I'd be onboard with a storyline where he recovered & uploaded the droids personality to his capital ships, giving him command of his space fleet instead.

It'd make an interesting mission if the players had to infiltrate a vulnerable Revanite ship, say a Hammerhead (or Thranta since I don't think this game currently has a Hammerhead model) cruiser, that was part of the networked HK-controlled fleet and slice in a virus that would 'contain' the droid's mind to that single vessel - then sabotage it by sending it on a random course into hyperspace, neutralizing the rest of Revan's fleet.