I can't initializing the game

jorchblood

Hi i am retuning to play but i can start game, after login the game, the game can't initializing and send me this messange; "This aplication has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this pach again". How i can fix this problem, i try alreday try to use the bottom repair but don't work first because i can't click the bottom, i don't why can't. Thanks for all the help you can give me.

Things to check and/or try (more or less in this order):

Are you logged in to the launcher? You can't use the repair button in the launcher if you are not logged in. (OK, I guess you said you were logged in, so on to the next item).

Do you have the letters ST on the bottom left corner of your launcher? If so, you still can't use the repair button, and you need to delete the bitraider folder from your SWTOR folder to "repair" your installation.

Have you added the launcher.exe and swtor.exe files to your AV/Firewall exceptions list(s)? Depending on which AV/Firewall program(s) you use, you may need to remove and re-add them.

Have you set launcher.exe and swtor.exe to run as admin?

Have you set the launcher.exe and swtor.exe to run in Compatibility Mode (for Windows XP Service Pack 3)?

Edited by Adric_the_Red