Animation issue with Flurry of Bolts ability.??

Kel-vin

Hey all,

I've recently returned to TOR. Picked my smuggler back up. I notice that when I'm behind cover, if I spam flurry of bolts to fast the bolts will fly straight ahead of me but still damage target if he's any where outside of my LOS ( not being directly ahead of me). Anyone say the same happening to them? DEV team aware of this??

Hey all,

I've recently returned to TOR. Picked my smuggler back up. I notice that when I'm behind cover, if I spam flurry of bolts to fast the bolts will fly straight ahead of me but still damage target if he's any where outside of my LOS ( not being directly ahead of me). Anyone say the same happening to them? DEV team aware of this??

I've seen this happen but only sporadically. As you say, it seems to happen when "spamming" the ability. Also, it seems that being "in cover" is not a deciding factor. I've seen it happen when on the move as well.

I've seen this happen but only sporadically. As you say, it seems to happen when "spamming" the ability. Also, it seems that being "in cover" is not a deciding factor. I've seen it happen when on the move as well.

Yes this is exactly what I noticed. If I take my time, I doesn't happen, but if I start spamming he starts shooting in opposite directions