Female character texture is still messed up.

SupremeOverseer

Does it take a rocket scientist to click the "undo" button? What the **** is your problem Bioware or whoever is in charge of not giving a flying ****? 10 mins to **** something up 10 weeks to fix. lol :mad: It always warms my heart to see that the Cartel Market is number one on the priority list for Bioware. If there is a problem with that it is usually fixed the very next day. And also the great new crappy additions to the game they might call "Exciting new content". It is one thing to leave a few bugs here and there go unsolved, minor bugs maybe, but when you start messing with peoples characters its something quite different. If you see a problem with the characters originally introduced and feel the need to "modify" them after 2 years of game play, why not just remove the character creation process all together. If people are complaining about skimpy armor STOP putting it in the *********** game. Seems like every time a Cartel pack comes out there is some piece of revealing armor in it, so lets try and class it up a bit, but not really? Makes tons of sense. Edited by SupremeOverseer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..Bumping this rather than start a new thread, since the title says it all even if the OP went a bit overboard in his post.

Is there any plan to revert the female leg textures back to normal? Is this something really complex to fix?

I know the issue was forwarded, but any new Dev reply would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
To think something this simple won't be fixed. So then we can assume that eventually several textures will succumb to this fate, nice. It's not combat related so they don't care or don't have the resources. Look, I know it's the age of minimum wage but can't you pay someone for 30 minutes OT for two weeks to start fixing your textures? I'll do it for free. Send me the dang texture file. 5 minutes, seriously. I modified my own textures in Skyrim. this is a simple realignment. Oh wait, you laid off all the artists. Sorry for the sarcasm but it's frustrating. Why do I want to pay for these errors? This is not isolated.

Before someone a little too concerned with what perverts do starts rambling about sexism, the male version of Jori's Loincloth has the exact same texture bug. So its not just the female backsides being affected.

Fix this nonsense already. And for the love of god stop cut-n-pasting it onto new designs.

It took them 3 months to fix the lightsaber throw color bug. Since this is strictly a cosmetic bug, expect a similar time frame for a fix. Though I'm hoping at least one of the devs is horney enough to want to prioritize this in their bug fix queue in time for 2.6.1. When that fix comes out, hopefully it doesn't introduce a side effect bug that flips the female breast textures inside out / upside down. Imagine the # of subs they'll lose in the 3 months it'll take to fix that one.

It seems they have version control problems even to this day. The quick travel point on Oricon was fixed in November I believe then re-broken in December. That wasn't the first time they re-introduced bugs.

I wonder if it's because their seasoned programmers have moved on? There's a difference between coders who 'build or design' stuff and those who just 'maintain' stuff.

Edited by Projawa

It seems they have version control problems even to this day. The quick travel point on Oricon was fixed in November I believe then re-broken in December. That wasn't the first time they re-introduced bugs.

Seriously this. I don't understand how you can be so sloppy as to re-introduce bugs. Like, they were literally fixed once. How do you re-break it :|

Why did I know nothing would be fixed with the awful Starfighter 2.6? That's a rhetorical question. This and a million other bugs and broken elements still bugged and broken. SWTOR has taken a turn in the completely wrong direction and chosen to go full steam ahead with it. I'm sick of asking for the same things over and over since pre-launch days and this broken mesh is just the last straw on a very over-burdened camel's back. SNAP! Subscription cancelled, I'm done.

Yes, I'm letting the door kick me on the way out. With the way the mesh is buggy, it wouldn't hurt.

Looks like they are just trying to sweep this one under the rug at this point.

How the hell do you sweep this under the rug? You can't because its there staring you in the face everytime you log on. And you know what really pisses me off beyond measure, is there are still thousands of people wearing this crap and their companions wearing this crap, and it doesn't even looks remotely right at all. Its like "dude, your *** doesn't even look right at all, why ar eyou even wearing that crap? For crying out loud start voicing your complaints."

I just think its a little irritating having to look at people wearing that, it ruins the immersion quite a bit when the textures and clearly messed up. Espcially when you look at the front and can see the area of the texture where is got turned inward and is broken.

BUMP

I was gone for a couple of months, come back and I get ugly *** asses like liposuction gone horribly wrong. Fix the assess you asses or your assess are gonna be worth ***!

I wonder if I could have fit the word "***" in there more. Any thoughts?

As an addendum to the sarcasm above:

How the hell did this get approved? Any self respecting modeler and texture artist should be ashamed to let such a cruddy piece of work go live. I mean, you do hire professionals right? So why let them put out shoddy amateur work like this? It's appalling that a company know for it's high quality has fallen to this level of crap. Fix the dam thing for Christ's sake, show us you still have some talent on your staff somewhere. We can expect this kind of crap from Funcom or Turbine but Bioware? Seriously? Mass Effect 4 is *********** doomed if this crap slips through the cracks.

Edited by Drachehexe

Does it take a rocket scientist to click the "undo" button? What the **** is your problem Bioware or whoever is in charge of not giving a flying ****? 10 mins to **** something up 10 weeks to fix. lol :mad:

My friend chill out. Stop with your cursing. Do you really think bioware gives a damn about your raging post on the forums? I'd take it as unserious and I wouldn't care. I'd think "Wow, go rage somewhere else". You need to cool off and start addressing them in a polite manner. Remember in the first case that they were the one who made this game you seem to be so attached to.

Now, to the female character txd bug I couldn't agree more that it will need some adjustments here and there. I mean, when I for example look at the male's texture forms, it looks pretty good, but when I look at the female texture, it's pretty bumpy, like triangle bumpy, it's no roundness in for example the breasts which makes them look bad accordingly to how well the face is textured. Please fix this.

I'm seriously tired of looking at borked female models.

Can we get this fixed instead of yet another cartel pack? :rolleyes: I mean both are art asset issues, just saiyan

Take like an hour off of recoloring #$!% for the cartel packs and fix this please.

Edited by Beslley

My toons are still hideously maimed still. Why is it so hard to fix this? I refuse to spend anymore on your cash shop clothes, when my toons like like crap. The butt and thighs are still hideous.

Getting to the point, where I'm going to pull my sub again and this time NOT come back.

You won't/can't do individual class and comp story extensions.

You can't/won't make new classes or races.

You can't give people their guild calendars.

You have no idea about anything that matters to people.

You throw pointless beer parties with no answers.

Player housing is probably not going to happen, because it's too hard to do. -_-

Now you break our toon's appearance and let me guess...'no eta on a fix because it's technically challenging to repair' right?

FIX THIS. Running out of patience. :mad: