Outfit of Kyle Katarn

Manweth

I got one answer to that.

Derelict Lightsaber

Actually, more than one.

The podracer. Exact same of Anakin's.

Dancer outfit from Sec. Key vendor. Exact Leia replica.

Your move.

Edited by Manweth

Oh well, this coming from the same audience who have been asking for Obi Wan outfits.

Hypocrisy, thy name is SWTOR fanbase.

I NEVER called out for an Obi-Wan outfit EVER. Go lie some more, that will sure help get your lore breaking outfit in.

It's called respecting the Lore. And no, no one wants Obi-Wan's outfit, they want the iconic Adviser Jedi look, which KotOR II had, so it's okay. But asking for outfits of people who do not exist yet is a major lore breaker. No Skywalker outfits, No Darth Vader armor, no Princess Leia headbuns.

MY GOD, SANITY HAS STRUCK TO MOONSHADOW, Someone quickly send him to the cow level. :p I was shocked you didn't have a joking reply.

On a serious note. They already said no to futuristic lore. aka. [Darth Vader's Armor] [Darth Sideious's Robe]

Secondly, the mounts are not the same, They are not even "Pod Racers" They are speeders that are built like pod racers, but Pod Racers are much weaker than actual speeders.

Thirdly the Derelict Lightsaber was a iconic saber mixed together between Obi's and Luke/Anakin's first saber. Technically they have no connection besides the Iconic Pommel. (which I love to death.)

Edited by Magnusheart

MY GOD, SANITY HAS STRUCK TO MOONSHADOW, Someone quickly send him to the cow level. :p I was shocked you didn't have a joking reply.

On a serious note. They already said no to futuristic lore. aka. [Darth Vader's Armor] [Darth Sideious's Robe]

Secondly, the mounts are not the same, They are not even "Pod Racers" They are speeders that are built like pod racers, but Pod Racers are much weaker than actual speeders.

Thirdly the Derelict Lightsaber was a iconic saber mixed together between Obi's and Luke/Anakin's first saber. Technically they have no connection besides the Iconic Pommel. (which I love to death.)

When it comes to Lore, I put on my serious Revan mask.

I think those clothing ideas would be great because clothing isn't lore, that is just plain stupid (and yes whoever quoted lore its a dumb answer). It's clothing get over it, besides looking at the light sabers they looks the same now as they do in all the other star wars games. You mean to tell me that in a couple thousand years light sabers are the same?? not only that but KOTR, KOTR2, and so forth had vibro blades, which is also in the Star Wars setting thousands of years from Old Republic. Perhaps we can get off the lore horse on some issues I'm sure the ol' guy needs a rest.

I'd like to also add that added on two the said outfits, it'd be nice to see luke's Bespin outfit (I'm sure the star wars universe would not explode if an out fit looking like that was in game), or maybe some of the force unleashed outfits would be cool

I think those clothing ideas would be great because clothing isn't lore, that is just plain stupid (and yes whoever quoted lore its a dumb answer). It's clothing get over it, besides looking at the light sabers they looks the same now as they do in all the other star wars games. You mean to tell me that in a couple thousand years light sabers are the same?? not only that but KOTR, KOTR2, and so forth had vibro blades, which is also in the Star Wars setting thousands of years from Old Republic. Perhaps we can get off the lore horse on some issues I'm sure the ol' guy needs a rest.

I'd like to also add that added on two the said outfits, it'd be nice to see luke's Bespin outfit (I'm sure the star wars universe would not explode if an out fit looking like that was in game), or maybe some of the force unleashed outfits would be cool

they can't use the name though or make it exactly the same, as the pilot outfits in this game for example are BASED off the rebel outfits in the future but are clearly unique and different, and also he specifically asked for Katarns outfit and Cade Skywalkers stuff. Also, lightsabers don't really change, they are all basically the same, only the design changes, so that is how its not a lorebreaker.

well duh I don't think they would call it Katarn's outfit or whatever, just make up a name. And yes light sabers in game LOOK just like they do now. The only reason why we refer to person's name like Katarn's outfit or Luke's, etc is because that is where we saw them, I'm sure those outfits could have been around then. That's the neat thing about FANTASY and dealing with things that are not real, it leaves a lot of room to bend the rules.

well duh I don't think they would call it Katarn's outfit or whatever, just make up a name. And yes light sabers in game LOOK just like they do now. The only reason why we refer to person's name like Katarn's outfit or Luke's, etc is because that is where we saw them, I'm sure those outfits could have been around then. That's the neat thing about FANTASY and dealing with things that are not real, it leaves a lot of room to bend the rules.

well the OP never specified any of that himself then randomly accused me of wanting Obi-Wan robes so I thought he was trolling at that point

That being the case, I'd love to have a copy of Luke Skywalker's outfit from Episode VI for my Jedi Sentinel (the lovely Chiss girl Zentarril). Just have to think of a name: Acrobat's Outfit or Saberslinger's Outfit. One of those two.

And how about those Dark Jedi outfits from Kotor 1? I liked those cause they didn't have the cloak (or cape, whatever you want to call it).