Battle Master Bags

PriceNicholas

Is anybody else getting so sick and tired of BM bags to the point of quiting? I say this because since the patch i havn't gotten one BM commendation and for 8 bags before that. When i don't get a BM commendation after spending 3-4 hours on dailys I get so annoyed that i don't PvP for the rest of the day. I love the PvP in this game but the loot system is pathetic right now. The only reason i play is for PvP and without any reward besides titles I'm not seeing the point anymore. On the other hand if i actually got some BM commendation's i would be PvPing more often and most likely the way i did when i was grinding to valor 60.

I wish people would stop creating these threads. It's widely known. Get over it, go play WoW or something. (I'm rank 65 and just went 1/24.)

The question was does it make you want to quit. Not can you troll this thread. Also if it doesn't get changed then most likely i will go back to WoW. I'm glad there are alot of threads about this maybe BW will actually do something about it.