So are we actually going to see any meaningful action taken to stop the hacking?

DarthFamine

And don't tell me to report them because that doesn't solve the problem.

By the time they are reported the damage is done and the match is over. Then there's the investigation which takes who knows how long.

So far today I have seen Speed hacks rather widely used, some resolve hacks, a couple of damage hacks and a teleport hack.

Just

from

today.

I would say that of the warzones I've played today probably 60% had some type of fishiness going on.

No i'm not a noob that can't tell the difference between the abilities of the classes and actual hacks.

These were things that were simply impossible in the game as it is supposed to be.

So, when are we going to see something real done to put a stop to this epidemic?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far today I have seen Speed hacks rather widely used, some resolve hacks, a couple of damage hacks and a teleport hack.

Speed hack= Predation

Damage hack= You have poor gear

Teleport hack= Your camera panning skills are not leet enough to track a person while they run away, therefore resulting in a "They were right here, and now they're over there" moment. This of course, is undoubtedly, "Teleport hack".

...No i'm not a noob that can't tell the difference between the abilities of the classes and actual hacks.

You actually clearly are a newb. I play tons and tons of PVP, and most of the stuff that people think are hacks are just normal class or talent tree abilities.

Video or ****.

Edited by dcgregorya

I have to say that exploit using is far more usual than actual hacking. With these the problem of course is that which ones are actual, intetional exploit usings, and which ones are just people that accidentally stumbled in the exploit. (i.e., I was once in a team where the enemy used a pushback to a teammember, who got into a position where she was half inside the floor. The enemy started to call her an exploit user and telling they will report her, when she was panicking in ops that she can't move, could someone pull her out from the floor)

You actually clearly are a newb. I play tons and tons of PVP, and most of the stuff that people think are hacks are just normal class or talent tree abilities.

Video or ****.

and i have leveled to lvl 50 all classes only by pvping, and yes there are the resolve, stats and speed cheats - especially at lvl50.

I play loads and loads and loads of PvP. And I always win because everybody else is bad. There are no hacks or cheats and classes are highly balanced. If someone dares to disagree, then he's a noobster and should l2p. I am good and you are bad. Edited by Cretinus

Speed hack= Predation

Teleport hack= Your camera panning skills are not leet enough to track a person while they run away, therefore resulting in a "They were right here, and now they're over there" moment. This of course, is undoubtedly, "Teleport hack".

Predation/transcendence will not take you across the CW map in a second no matter how you spec into it

I have a 50 mara and a 50 sent I know predation when I see it

as for my panning skills when someone who has no stealth vanishes completely and reappears on the far side of the map in less than a second something is fishy. (no they weren't pulled)

No I wasn't lagging

My gear is decent

You assume too much.

My question stands when are we going to see something meaningful done about this from bioware?

Predation/transcendence will not take you across the CW map in a second no matter how you spec into it

I have a 50 mara and a 50 sent I know predation when I see it

as for my panning skills when someone who has no stealth vanishes completely and reappears on the far side of the map in less than a second something is fishy. (no they weren't pulled)

No I wasn't lagging

My gear is decent

You assume too much.

My question stands when are we going to see something meaningful done about this from bioware?

As you claim to much on a public forum, if you have proof then please show us but until that day comes you are wasting your breath i am afraid. How is anyone supposed to believe you when all they have to go on is a forum post? You need to be realistic here mate

As you claim to much on a public forum, if you have proof then please show us but until that day comes you are wasting your breath i am afraid. How is anyone supposed to believe you when all they have to go on is a forum post? You need to be realistic here mate
there is a thing we all use known as fraps DL it and use it what ever you catch if it is a hack it caot be denied

My question was directed at bioware, They know its going on and I have sent in vids of cheating before.

I'm not trying to name specific people or instances. I just wanna know when if ever are they going to take some real action on this issue?

By the time they are reported the damage is done and the match is over. Then there's the investigation which takes who knows how long.

Just

from

today.

I would say that of the warzones I've played today probably 60% had some type of fishiness going on.

No i'm not a noob that can't tell the difference between the abilities of the classes and actual hacks.

These were things that were simply impossible in the game as it is supposed to be.

So, when are we going to see something real done to put a stop to this epidemic?

No, there won't be anything done to stop the hacking. The threads whining about it are too funny, anyway...

I play loads and loads and loads of PvP. And I always win because everybody else is bad. There are no hacks or cheats and classes are highly balanced. If someone dares to disagree, then he's a noobster and should l2p. I am good and you are bad.
Trololol...Go home to your dream world. Balanced my A... No cheat's?! Hahaha

Just

from

today.

What server is all this hacking taking place? I keep seeing these threads complaining about hacks. I have been playing since release (on 3 different servers), and I can count on one hand the number of legitimate hackers I have seen.

Im starting to believe the rumors that people are payed by other MMO's to troll the competitions forums with accusations of hacks. Its just a guy or group of guys who spend 4 hours a day trying to discredit the developers of other MMOs.

I wouldnt be surprised if their headquarters is right next to the gold farming warehouses in china, but then again their guys english is a step up from them, so maybe canadia instead.:rolleyes:

Edited by Haystak

Speed hack= Predation

Not completely fair. Lag looks a lot like teleportation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fiMQ1x8btc

After watching the video closely and seeing when the stun is broken, I don't think there was any hack involved, but it sure felt like it in game.