Question of the Day 5/22/2013

Darth Jadus. There is no way I found to kill him, you either capture him or he escapes. He WILL return and when he does, he will want my Sniper's head a on stick and my Operative's to decorate that...

He really does give me the creeps, what a great villain!

In-game, for Agent:

Darth Jadus and Hunter, though I doubt Hunter is going to be a problem.

The Dark Council, though? :/

Though of course this is a rather pointless conversation as Class Stories are unlikely to be made again.

In my fan fiction it should really be Benedicta, but I don't write her enough to be anything more than the annoying sibling who lives on another planet.

Darth Malgus.

*Imperial March plays in background*

Yes, yes, I realize

he disappeared to a distant planet after barely surviving the False Emperor FE, but hey! Maybe a clone or something? It worked for Sidious....

Edited by bionamaster

C2-N2.

Always stalking me on my ship. I can never rid myself of him. I can't kill him. I can't shut him up. He constantly fails crew missions (likely on purpose). He's always trying to starve my crew because he thinks they are getting a bit thick around the middle. He's trying to suffocate us with fresh paint fumes. He keeps my ship smelling of Alderaanian nectar.

I hate Alderaanian nectar!

And I hate that droid!

C2-N2.

Always stalking me on my ship. I can never rid myself of him. I can't kill him. I can't shut him up. He constantly fails crew missions (likely on purpose). He's always trying to starve my crew because he thinks they are getting a bit thick around the middle. He's trying to suffocate us with fresh paint fumes. He keeps my ship smelling of Alderaanian nectar.

I hate Alderaanian nectar!

And I hate that droid!

You, sir, win the thread. :rak_03:

My Evil Clone!:eek:

True Story. I originally created both Sith and Jedi versions of my character back when the game started on separate servers. Identical in nearly every way except which side they were on. RP-wise I played them as if they were the same character just took a different direction at a certain point that determined which side they ended up on.

Anyway, long story short, server merges happened, and my Jedi Original version lost his name to the Sith Alternate version. Thus becoming my ultimate nemesis. As part of my hastily revived RP, its unknown which is really the clone.

I should call this 'Orphan Jack.' :cool: