LGBTQ+ Friendly medium RP guild, Horizon's Edge

Zayven

A lone bartender wipes down the counter, and as you enter he looks up and smiles. "Welcome to Horizon's Edge. They say this is where all the stories of the galaxy come to be told. Well if that's true, why don't you have a seat and tell me yours? First drink's always free."

Horizon's Edge is a LGBTQ+ hybrid roleplaying and raiding guild. We are friendly players with good attitudes who aim for fostering a welcoming community.

We are the storytellers. We take what Bioware has given us and in turn give those characters we create lives beyond the game storylines. If that sounds like fun to you, we'd love for you to join in!

We don't plan on having an overarching theme that everyone must try to squeeze their characters into - instead we plan on a weaving and interweaving of different stories. While many roleplaying guilds want to draw a straight line toward a guild goal, we want to weave a tapestry that mirrors the very galaxy this game is set in.

We also are looking to have a weekly progression raid group running, along with more casual and fun raids for those who like to see content without the pressure, once we start filling out ranks of folks interested in such. (With extremely experienced raid leaders running them!)

We do require applications: http://horizonsedge.swtorhost.com/recruiting/signup.php

Edited by Zayven
Update

A lone bartender wipes down the counter, and as you enter he looks up and smiles. "Welcome to Horizon's Edge. They say this is where all the stories of the galaxy come to be told. Well if that's true, why don't you have a seat and tell me yours? First drink's always free."

This is Good. A good story opener for a Story. I have to say not a bad guild quote.:o

Edited by TrumpetNut

I take it this is a republic guild only? If so, what a shame I really wanna RP with you all.

What is LGBTQ by the way? Never heard that term.

I am willing to MAKE a RP guild on harbinger server imp side but if you want rep side I already made one:) tell me on the "friendly guild centurious" thread.

The Republic side is our concentration area. We have an Imp guild, but it's just for alts. (Dark Horizons)

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Trans/Questioning/Queer/ and everyone else. Where you fall on the spectrum is less important than respecting everyone and not being oppressive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...