Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Tomorrow's waves start at same time ? Sucks for EU tbh...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Tomorrow's waves start at same time ? Sucks for EU tbh...

ActualFantasy's Avatar


ActualFantasy
12.13.2011 , 02:00 PM | #1
So, today we didnt see any invites till 1PM CET.

Will half of the day be gone tomorrow too, when we start getting invites again ?

Tersidre's Avatar


Tersidre
12.13.2011 , 02:00 PM | #2
yea id like to know when the invites start again tmrw so i know if i need to get up early or not
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

hunaxor's Avatar


hunaxor
12.13.2011 , 02:01 PM | #3
It would be nice if they worked at Bioware for more than 6 hours tbh.
“Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.”

Nevzo's Avatar


Nevzo
12.13.2011 , 02:01 PM | #4
dont count on a response,

they have better things to do with their time, like count the money they got from the "early access" fiasco

Nastar's Avatar


Nastar
12.13.2011 , 02:03 PM | #5
I don't think most people care, unless you're off work or something, but other have work or school that ends long after the first wave is out, so just enjoy your day off and have patience
All hail .

Alundo's Avatar


Alundo
12.13.2011 , 02:03 PM | #6
Dude it's Tuesday, who's at home at 12pm/1pm on a weekday anyway? Watching loose women are you?

ActualFantasy's Avatar


ActualFantasy
12.13.2011 , 02:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Alundo View Post
Dude it's Tuesday, who's at home at 12pm/1pm on a weekday anyway? Watching loose women are you?
Who said i had to be home to play ?

IT rocks

anyways, its just those small things that get me everytime there is a big launch from some US company. Its always the same with them. EU are second rate customers.

I am beginning to think (not sure yet) that they do it on purpose

Alundo's Avatar


Alundo
12.13.2011 , 02:07 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ActualFantasy View Post
Who said i had to be home to play ?

IT rocks

anyways, its just those small things that get me everytime there is a big launch from some US company. Its always the same with them. EU are second rate customers.

I am beginning to think (not sure yet) that they do it on purpose
Eh? How are we losing out to the US here? They see their invite and have to goto work/school all day. We get it at lunch and half our work day is gone.

ActualFantasy's Avatar


ActualFantasy
12.13.2011 , 02:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Alundo View Post
Eh? How are we losing out to the US here? They see their invite and have to goto work/school all day. We get it at lunch and half our work day is gone.
Its not JUST that. There are other things too. Things that make it more confusing for the EU, brings up more questions which dont get answered, or things which dont get fixed at all.

That are the small things im talking about.

Fodera's Avatar


Fodera
12.13.2011 , 02:12 PM | #10
Now thats funny, cos I live in EU but my guild will be in US East. Anyway, whats with EU? will we get it later?
"Ohhh. Great warrior.Wars not make one great."