Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

Eldarion_Velator
05.03.2017 , 03:58 PM | #111
Done and done!
Primary characters (on the Shadowlands):
Tae-gun Jiinara Dal-ben Nyo-jin

Itania Vydan Marevia Tal'narus

Schwarzschilda
05.20.2017 , 05:46 PM | #112
Looks like only one of these will chart (solo kills), but here's a match I just played:

Scout deathmatch:

Skyesora-srw (Skye) - Flashfire - <Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> - Jedi Covenant - 35 kills + assists
Skyesora-srw (Skye) - Flashfire - <Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> - Jedi Covenant - 240.43 DPS
Skyesora-srw (Skye) - Flashfire - <Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> - Jedi Covenant - 20 solo kills

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/HscSJ

catsi
05.23.2017 , 01:00 PM | #113
Hi Des. Got some more here, double checked and all should be solid.

Phyera - SGS-45 Quarrel - Nova Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 17 Medals Domination

Rhea-Hawk - F-T6 Rycer - Harbinger - 23 Combined Kills/Assists Domination
Rhea-Hawk - F-T6 Rycer - Harbinger - 16 Medals Domination
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCum...mfHlw/featured

Ianir
06.06.2017 , 05:08 PM | #114
Ianir - Quarrel - Harbinger - 48 kills + assists

caederon
06.06.2017 , 05:47 PM | #115
Everything is updated with all the records that counted!

I actually had one of my own to add,
Despon - Ocula - Harbinger - 38 Kills + Assists

@Tae-gun
Got all of yours that counted up online, though for this one:
Dal-ben (Tae-gun) - Condor - <Order of Legends> - Shadowlands - 17 solo kills

Do you have a screenshot that shows the 17 solo kills dialog? Also, what a weird match that seems to have been.

@Skye
While it was awesome, your 35 k+a game didn't quite make the grade even before my 38 (Xi'ao had 37). Impressive DPS there, though.

Thanks, everyone, for participating. I am considering starting a fresh new records thread when 5.2.2 hits and the requisition gains are changed. Usually we would have waited for a significant change to the actual gameplay mechanics for this, but I feel it might be beneficial to have a clean slate for people to fill back up and get some new names on there. The game has changed a bit since DvL brought in more players, in tone and constitution. Thoughts?

- Despon

MaximilianPower
06.06.2017 , 05:51 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
Thanks, everyone, for participating. I am considering starting a fresh new records thread fresh 5.2.2 hits and the requisition gains are changed. Usually we would have waited for a significant change to the actual gameplay mechanics for this, but I feel it might be beneficial to have a clean slate for people to fill back up and get some new names on there. The game has changed a bit since DvL brought in more players, in tone and constitution. Thoughts?
I think it's a good idea. We may never receive a truly major update, and given all the new names/faces in GSF (well, "new" relative to the age of this thread) 5.2.2 seems like as good a time as any to start again. Might as well give the current player population a shot at the record book. This thread will always be here for reference.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

Ianir
06.09.2017 , 02:43 PM | #117
Ewwa Phint (Ianir) - Rampart - Harbinger - 18 medals

Eldarion_Velator
06.09.2017 , 07:09 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
Got all of yours that counted up online, though for this one:
Dal-ben (Tae-gun) - Condor - <Order of Legends> - Shadowlands - 17 solo kills

Do you have a screenshot that shows the 17 solo kills dialog? Also, what a weird match that seems to have been.
Unfortunately I do not (so it's all right it if doesn't make the lists) - and while I don't remember much about the match itself, I figure it must have been at some off-peak time or later in the evening (it looks like it was a pub v. pub based on the character names on both teams), so yes, weird.
Primary characters (on the Shadowlands):
Tae-gun Jiinara Dal-ben Nyo-jin

Itania Vydan Marevia Tal'narus

Erurainon
06.12.2017 , 12:42 AM | #119
Strike Fighter Domination

Audson - FT-8 Star Guard - THE JAWA'S ORDER - The Harbinger - 33 Kills + Assists
Audson - FT-8 Star Guard - THE JAWA'S ORDER - The Harbinger - 86026 Damage

caederon
06.12.2017 , 06:28 PM | #120
Records posted!

..and with that, we have reached
_
THE END
_
(of this iteration of the records thread)

I am pleased to have overseen the cataloguing of your remarkable achievements in this game we all inhabit. Barriers were broken that I never expected to fall, and many spectacular performances will remain immortalized here in this chronicle of the time between SWTOR patches 2.8 and 5.2.1. It was an unusually long period of time for one set of records to remain relevant, and there are still names on these lists that reach back into the past ages of GSF. Now, though, is the time to look to the future.

Patch 5.2.2 does not bring any mechanical changes to the gameplay of GSF, but it does drastically change the speed at which ships and components are acquired. This, in conjunction with a distinct change in the overall tenor of the game since DvL started, has prompted a close to the lengthiest chapter of GSF history. With the advent of the new patch on 06/13/2017, a new records thread will debut... under new management!

Keep flying, keep learning, keep shooting, and let these records old and new be the spur that motivates you to rise higher.

- Despon