[Repairs] Too expensive!!!

Prysha

I was on illum doing teh new event ...after a while my armoe had 97/10.. usually this costs like 250 credits...

NOW its costs me 10.063 credit ... wt-f is this?

soon i will run out of money... because you loose armor health even when fighting little nub monsters...

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The low cost of repair was a bug. It has been fixed per the Patch Notes.

Item sell values and item repair costs now reflect the value of the items and any enhancements attached to them. Previously, items were incorrectly being valued without their enhancements.

I agree that the repair costs didn't need to increase, but it is what it is.

Its not like its hard to earn money in this game...

Slicing and sending companions while your playing on slicing missions = Credit boxes..credit boxes = a constant supply of $$ coming in....get more slots in your inventory and pickup everything you see and have companion run off and sell them..

i haven't even started on ways and things to sell to make money off the GTN..

i can pick up 10,000 credits in a matter of minutes with my level 32 bounty hunter with slicing, picking up stuff and selling to vendors and having my companions crafting biochem and selling that to vendors. It sucks to pay 10,000 for repairs but its so easy to make $$ in this game its laughable.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

Yeah the repair cost is now ridiculous.. way too high compare to the damage you take.

A simple ops and death will cost way too much money an you can be sure that people will tend to be less and less tolerant on mistakes or "noob" people learning tactics.

I can imagine the repair cost on EC or TFB HM for new guild / ops who will try them first time... and the guild bank issue after the repair cost of 8 people.

Such things will lead to even more stress during ops, more grind to pay the repair cost.. sounds like a good move

if you want to see people be bored, annoyed and move away from the game.

The repair cost was right and fair just as it was...

The repair cost are based on levels. I know my friend is a level 90 and she has never paid just 250 credits for a repair and if you wait till you get down to nothing it will cost more than if you fix it earlier.

The repair costs have not gone up they are the same. There was a bug that maybe some people paid less but now the bug is fixed.

The lower levels have less credits to pay but if you are level 50 you should have been paying more all along. If you had a bug count yourself lucky.

The repair cost are based on levels. I know my friend is a level 90 and she has never paid just 250 credits for a repair and if you wait till you get down to nothing it will cost more than if you fix it earlier.

The repair costs have not gone up they are the same. There was a bug that maybe some people paid less but now the bug is fixed.

The lower levels have less credits to pay but if you are level 50 you should have been paying more all along. If you had a bug count yourself lucky.

You might want to go back and read the guys original post, the 10,000 credit cost was for 97/100 durability, that's way too much.

Also think about it in terms of new players, when they reach level 50 it's probably going to be a bit of a rough start with a few wipes here and there. If the other players don't have to shell out much per death then that won't be too much of a problem, but if repair costs are high per death then the new player will be kicked and won't enjoy the learning process. The less new players enjoy anything the less likely they will become 'old players'.

No Bioware were lucky that they had a bug which made the repair cost price lower !! if even if was really one.

I did all 3 weekly in Rakata gear.. not even full ear/implant rakata... it was a pug and we died 3 times total and the repair cost was around 70k.

Can't wait to know the repair cost of people full 63 !!!

Even worse.. it seems that based on your class the cost is not the same...

My repair cost was on my shadow tank.. as guilie told e that he had to pay more than usual but not as much as me.

so based on the first post and his gear rating at 97/100 and the price he had to pay..and based on the fact that I'm a tank so I take all the bloody hit for all the rest of the raid... I can easily conclude than TANK will pay more repair cost than any other class.

Anyone can remind me which class is more and more difficult to find ???

nice patch bioware, way to go !!!

Even worse.. it seems that based on your class the cost is not the same...

My repair cost was on my shadow tank.. as guilie told e that he had to pay more than usual but not as much as me.

so based on the first post and his gear rating at 97/100 and the price he had to pay..and based on the fact that I'm a tank so I take all the bloody hit for all the rest of the raid... I can easily conclude than TANK will pay more repair cost than any other class.

Anyone can remind me which class is more and more difficult to find ???

nice patch bioware, way to go !!!

Yeah, I feel bad for the tanks most of all.