Class imbalance (Sith Inq. & Warrior)

BrainSplatter

Seriously the Sith Warrior starts out as an apprentice to some fat dude who likes to torture people while the sith inquisitor gets some nice piece of dark side a--? I mean come on if you put lord zash in google you get "... is hot" what do you think you get when you put darth baras huh? like I don't have nothing against fat people at all but it looks like even darths can suffer from the 'desk job' effect wth.

It's too bad you can't romance Lord Zash tbh I mean I don't obsess over video game characters or anything but I would go with her if given the choice.

Hold up now. I'm almost LV 21, bout to leave Balmorra. You telling me my master has some 'other' form?

At the end of Act I you discover she's actually dying and is a lifeless husk... lol it's hard to describe how ugly she is. She's using the force to look youthful.

At the end of Act I you discover she's actually dying and is a lifeless husk... lol it's hard to describe how ugly she is. She's using the force to look youthful.

Meh, not much of a spoiler, thanks tho. Since she is truly such, I hope this makes it harder for her when one of us eventually tries to kill the other. As is Sith Master/apprentice S.O.P.

Spoilers, but... Soon all shall become clear.

In other news, I enjoy replacing words in Sith lines with "murder". Anyone else?

Well he's just leaving Balmora... I'd hardly call that "Soon"... it will be after you finish up on Tatooine and Alderaan you'll unlock another series of missions. The last one in that series you'll see her true face.

Frankly, I saw Zash's 'real form' coming from a mile away. How the hell does she become a lord, Darth, etc, with NO DARKSIDE CORRUPTION. It was a huge red flag and I knew something was up.

But I guess her face is easy to miss when she has a nice rack and talks about how great you are.

Frankly, I saw Zash's 'real form' coming from a mile away. How the hell does she become a lord, Darth, etc, with NO DARKSIDE CORRUPTION. It was a huge red flag and I knew something was up.

But I guess her face is easy to miss when she has a nice rack and talks about how great you are.

I figured the same way my Light Side Sith Warrior got to be a Lord... I thought she was secretly Lightside, just good at hiding it :(

Darth Ravage is sitting on Dark Council and has no signs of corruption. Granted he also might be using some sort of sorcery to keep it hidden but I doubt that members of the Council would even bother with it seeing how it's basically the proof of how proficient in the dark side you are (according to Nyriss in Revan).

Edited by gibmachine