Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to do about a level 51 idiot

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What to do about a level 51 idiot
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthSpuds
06.25.2019 , 08:53 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
This has been common on SWTOR since there were noob zones and people could offer duels.

I think most of these players are probably teens or younger, they will spam over and over duels to lowbies.

I just think only a child would keep spamming a duel when declined over and over, most likely not an idiot. Maybe exceptions as always, though.
I'd bet every credit I have in-game that the person doing this was a) an adult, and b) a PvPer.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Lhancelot
06.25.2019 , 03:28 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
I'd bet every credit I have in-game that the person doing this was a) an adult, and b) a PvPer.

All The Best
Probably a PVPer, but not a very good one seeing he likes to target lowbies. Calling him a PVPer in this sense is a bit of a stretch.

However! I am willing to work with you on this assertion and agree that it probably was a big soft pudding manchild enjoying himself on his awesomely geared 51 lvl spamming duels on wimpy little lvl 6 noobs.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

lightSaberAddiCt
06.25.2019 , 05:43 PM | #43
Simple solution, just duel him. That will make him feel superior which is his goal to begin with, and then he will probably leave you alone. The same thing has happened to me, and after he kicked my *** he was like, nice fight dude and never gave me a problem again.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

MandFlurry
06.25.2019 , 11:05 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Katpoohtoo View Post
On Tython I'm playing my new character which is level 6 and some level 51 idiot keeps harassing me for a duel. Some of my other characters could wipe the floor with him, but of course my level 6 can't. My high-level characters would feel too much shame challenging a low level character to a duel. How on earth can this level 51 guy think that he's some kind of champion by dueling with single-digit characters?? That's kind of sad.
Obviously the guy is a loser, that's why he's on a starter planet. Hell, i would take my 70's and wipe the foor with him, just so he/she would learn they can't do that.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

Shelwen
07.11.2019 , 03:18 PM | #45
I've had this happen and quickly respond with "I would LOVE to duel ...give me 1 minute and I will grab my level cap char and I will be right back" . I have used this 8-10 times over the years and have NEVER had anyone stay. I have even reached out in general chat with "Duelspammer, I am back .. did you log out or change characters? I will be waiting for you at wherever, let me know if you still want to duel"