Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

Ok so I finished my class quest for Act 3 yesterday and after I finished talking to Darth Tormen he did not send me on to Vaiken Spacedock to continue on to Ilum. Either I missed another quest giver on the Tyrant or it just bugged out for me. I am Lightside and had been hearing that Darkside was bugged. Is anyone else stuck like this? I wants my daily quests on Ilum!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting this. I'm 34 now, and while I’m not there yet, I will be on the lookout for this issue. Already I had the bug where the Jedi Master didn't appear on the bridge of the Aurora and I had to go do quests for an hour and periodically check back, and re-kill trash. After two tries he and the padawan were finally there.

/agree

I cannot move onto ilum to do daily's OR do directive 7 as it seems you have to finish the story to go there.. Couldn't get in today and that's the only thing i can think of that wouldn't allow me to go in. submitted a ticket 6 days ago...its been elevated witch probably means they will look at it when they get to it...Next patch....

also bugged after the quest. Cannot progress onto Ilum. chain is broken and cannot proceed with guildmates and group. Very game breaking bug, with little or no response from BW. Dark side 5.

Can we get some responses at least? Is a fix otw? Are you even aware how game breaking this is?

Levelling with guildies and groups cannot be completed until you fix this.

I submitted a bug report for this in-game and it was closed within 10 minutes with the standard copy-pasta response of "we have passed this onto one of our specialized teams." An actual meaningful response from someone acknowledging the severity of this bug and that it is being worked on/looked into would be somewhat helpful...

Silly question, how did you guys get passed the overpowered heal spamming supreme guards? Its driving me nuts.

Don't really remember to be honest with you, but it probably involved clever use of Concussion Missile, Electro Dart, and knockback interrupts via Jet Boost and talented Rocket Punch.

I got a reply.. look at this BS.. says my issue is resolved?? Absolute crap after waiting so long. They just close out all tickets you make and move on.

Greetings Michael,

I am Protocol Droid R8-C8 and I have received your transmission regarding your issue with being stuck.

It seems here that your issue has been resolved. If you are still having this issue then please do get back to us and we will be more than happy to help with this query.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid R8-C8 (aka John)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

The droid will not tlak to me on Vaiken, he will not give quest First Strike. My storyline has no advance. My companions will not advance the quest like they should when I board my ship. I cannot get the questline in ilum.

They have done NOTHING except make me even more angry. It's poor Customer Service. It's insulting to a paying community to have several tickets closed out with no fix or response worthy of reconsidering.