Reputation Point Packets Not In Inventory

Da-Guyver

I posted this bug ticket back on 27 Oct 2019 and still have not yet been contacted about it.

I have done the Republic space mission Impossible Sector 2 times and Imperial Eclipse mission once and upon completion the box shows with the 20 space commendations and a reputation packet for a small amount. But when I click ok and it goes back to the inside of my ship the packet isn't in my inventory. This is now 3 packets that I'm owed and I would really like to get them. The points aren't even being added into the reputation for the intended group.

So far this is only happening on the Star Forge server. I don't know about any other servers.

I've looked at the reputation and it hasn't moved at all. But I will go check again. Before the update it was at 10200 of 30000. And the last time I checked that's the same amount that I had. I'd rather have the packet itself. Once you max it out you could always sell the packet to a vendor. Not much credits but it's better than nothing.

I wish someone from Bioware would reply to this about this issue. I have now done the mission a fourth time and still no reputation packet in my inventory and/or not added to my reputation. I'm hoping that this doesn't happen on the other server that I play on. I'm now owed 4 x 270

Got a reply in email today. The packets are supposed to be added to the Reputation for the specific faction. However, they are not adding to the amount that I have. Before the update I stood at 10220. I have done the Impossible Sector 4 times since, yesterday being the last run. My current total stands at 10220. That's 1080 less than I'm supposed to have.

Got a reply in email today. The packets are supposed to be added to the Reputation for the specific faction. However, they are not adding to the amount that I have. Before the update I stood at 10220. I have done the Impossible Sector 4 times since, yesterday being the last run. My current total stands at 10220. That's 1080 less than I'm supposed to have.

Seconded. I am finding this to be true as well, for the fleet reputation that comes from space missions. I am neither receiving a reputation item nor is my reputation being advanced. I have reported this in other threads and not seen any response there either.

The only two reputations I don't have maxed currently are Fleet and Onderon. Onderon's working (as intended, seemingly), but Fleet isn't. If there are issues with any other reputations, I don't know.

• 2 months later...
I am having the same problem. I have done the Impossible Sector repeatable mission 4 times, and did not receive any reputation for it. Nothing in my inventory, and it's still at zero when I go to the reputation panel, so it wasn't auto-added either. Please 1) fix the bug and 2) give me the reputation that I earned.

Since I still am able to get the commendations for doing the Impossible sector/Ascendancy Barrier I have been doing them. I believe I have done both faction missions at least 50 times. With that many times I should have the reputation maxed out on the one server. I posted a thread on it as well. I don't know why they decided to add it automatically instead of keeping the packets. We aren't going to run out of room in our inventory for those. But what I have noticed is that once you click the "OK" button when completing the mission, "Invalid Target" pops up on the screen. To me that indicates that it doesn't see us as a valid destination.

A temporary fix is to spam esc when you're done, then exit when the menu pops out. As you've already finished the quest the quest is still finished. Then finish the quest and accept the rewards in character mode. This is because you can not gain reputation in space while you can in character mode. The issue is what I'm guessing the EA execs wanted you to spend more time in game, so they made you instantly consume the reputation tokens under the guise of "inventory management". This has lead to the problem that we have right now.

bioware please fix this, i have a lot of time on some weeks while i barely have none on others, i can't max out rep because i don't have spare tokens on the other weeks because i've automatically used them and have no use.

• 4 weeks later...
I am having the same problem. I have done the Impossible Sector repeatable mission 4 times, and did not receive any reputation for it. Nothing in my inventory, and it's still at zero when I go to the reputation panel, so it wasn't auto-added either. Please 1) fix the bug and 2) give me the reputation that I earned.

I continue to have this problem. In 6.1, there is still no fleet reputation from space missions that should award it. I have not seen BW even acknowledge this bug, so I think we have to ramp up awareness of it or it'll never get attention from them.

I continue to have this problem. In 6.1, there is still no fleet reputation from space missions that should award it. I have not seen BW even acknowledge this bug, so I think we have to ramp up awareness of it or it'll never get attention from them.

What do we do to ramp up awareness? I already sent in a bug report. I also contacted customer service, and they refused to grant the reputation which I lost because of their bug, which was frustrating. Since then I've been using the workaround posted in this thread, but I'd still rather they fixed it.