Agentsith PVP Video

XEEVA

Hi MDN

Posted a morning of PVP fun, since everyone else is doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5XpFj9mV1M

Be brutal with your comments, as I know I made a lot of mistakes and I forgot about all my buttons at times and started clicking!! (but I love the feedback regardless) - Had some pretty good games though and where possible, I included the whole match and not just the good bits. Apologies for my coughing fits at times, I am getting the flu :(

"This is my "oh ****" move" - love it. :D

hahaha, yeah. I use it a lot. Positioned Evasion, Entrench, Shield probe, Ballistic Shield, MedPack on the 7 8 9 10 11 12 keys on the mouse, so when it gets ugly I can hit 1 on the keyboard to go into cover while rolling my thumb up the mouse buttons to activate everything at once. Then Shift 1 to cover pulse and use mouse button 4 and 5 to lay down the AOE.

One thing I'll say is always doing the same thing makes you predictable and very easy to counter, i.e. going into cover inside the building every time is easily countered by another slinger dropping their aoes in the same place. They won't be able to cap but they'll get you to 50% then move into LOS and finish you off. Some times its better to stay out in LOS and be less offensive. Sitting inside the hut is going to make you a priority target simply because of your proximity to the capture console.

Hi MDN

Be brutal with your comments, as I know I made a lot of mistakes and I forgot about all my buttons at times and started clicking!! (but I love the feedback regardless) - Had some pretty good games though and where possible, I included the whole match and not just the good bits. Apologies for my coughing fits at times, I am getting the flu :(

nice job bud. good fun to watch. :)

One thing I'll say is always doing the same thing makes you predictable and very easy to counter, i.e. going into cover inside the building every time is easily countered by another slinger dropping their aoes in the same place. They won't be able to cap but they'll get you to 50% then move into LOS and finish you off. Some times its better to stay out in LOS and be less offensive. Sitting inside the hut is going to make you a priority target simply because of your proximity to the capture console.

IMO man you shouldn't tell others how to play a sniper on the forums. Just don't okay, I've seen you play yours. We are all very predictable if you watch someone play long enough....

Edited by Kooziejr

Hi MDN

Nice work bro!