Reputation Vendors

XadosRe

I understand how to get Rep Points with the people in the Cartel Market on in the fleet, but is there a quicker way to farm them besides completing the daily missions. Please don't hate on this post and be helpful. Thanks to any who post something helpful.

I understand how to get Rep Points with the people in the Cartel Market on in the fleet, but is there a quicker way to farm them besides completing the daily missions. Please don't hate on this post and be helpful. Thanks to any who post something helpful.

I may be wrong, but I believe cartel packs contain rep points as well.

I thought one contained rep points for the cartel, but I could be wrong.

Are you referring the 'Bounty Broker Association' Rep Vendors who are in the Cartel Bazaar? If so, then the only way is to do the Daily Missions that are available during the monthly Bounty Contract Week event. There are a couple of tips though:

Rep is Legacy-wide, and the Bounty Contract missions start to become available at level 15, if you have multiple characters you can speed up the Rep grind by running the missions on each of your characters.

When you have 5 Completed Bounty Contracts (which you can trade/buy from other players or just earn from doing the Missions) you can purchase one 'Kingpin' Bounty Contract from the vendor right next to the Bounty Contract terminal/dropbox. You can do one Kingpin mission per day and one Henchmen mission per day, and both give Rep (I think the Kingpin missions reward a 'purple' rep token, giving significantly more Rep than the Henchmen mission).

A couple quick notes about the Kingpin Missions:

(1) They are designed for a group, two people can usually manage them but feel free to bring up to four, just be aware that the Kingpin will spawn at the same level as the highest group member (it is possible to solo them, but challenging and requires you to be very well-geared for your level).

(2) Each individual Kingpin Mission can only be completed once per week (and therefore once per Event) and you can only do one Kingpin Mission at all per day, so if you do the Nar Shaddaa Kingpin on Tuesday, you can then do the Tatooine Kingpin on Wednesday(if you've also bought that Contract), but you won't be able to do the Nar Shaddaa one again until the Event comes back next month. Buying a Kingpin Contract permanently unlocks the associated mission for that character though, so you only need to buy each Kingpin Contract once per character, not each Month/Event.

If you're referring to the various Cartel Market Reputation Vendors who are also down in the Bazaar (Contraband Resale Corporation, Bounty Supply Company, I.C.E., Binary Star Realty, and Freebooter's Trade Union) then Reputation for those can only be earned by buying Cartel Packs of the appropriate type, each Pack will contain either one Rep item of its associated vendor, or a Cartel Market Certificate (which are used as currency for some of the items sold by all those vendors and by some of the Stronghold Decoration vendors).

Many of the reps are only attainable by rep items from packs on the Cartel Market. There are also reps tied to reoccuring events. There are still more reps tied to dailies available all the time. Yet more are tied to certain flashpoints.

It really depends on the rep. If you google it, you will likely come across a guide from Dulfy's site on it. That is a great resource.

One of the cartel market pack reps is obtainable outside of buying packs. You need a Cartel Slot machine (or access to one) playing it will reward rep items which boost that rep. Some hope that in the future other reps from CM packs will be obtainable this way.

Event based reps include Bounty Brokers Association and The Gree Enclave (and some others). Gree Enclave is only obtainable during the week long Gree event which is on right now and ending tonight. It pops up now and again. Bounty Brokers is doable during bounty week which occurs once a month (or is supposed to).

Other reps are based around dailies and questing (Section X, Oricon, Makeb, Rishi, GSI, etc) or certain flashpoints (Kuat Drive Yards has one)

Again, the best bet is to google the rep and read the dulfy guide as it would take pages to post the amount of info she has put together there.

It really depends on the rep. If you google it, you will likely come across a guide from Dulfy's site on it. That is a great resource.
Not to take anything from Dulfy, but if you want to know how to gain reputation with a certain group, just click on the listing in your Legacy window. The description of the group in the right-hand side of the window will also tell you how to raise your reputation with that group.

Not to take anything from Dulfy, but if you want to know how to gain reputation with a certain group, just click on the listing in your Legacy window. The description of the group in the right-hand side of the window will also tell you how to raise your reputation with that group.

And may also indicate if it is from packs, if I am not mistaken.

Yes. Foir the various "cartel market" reputation groups, it will say the rep tokens come from a particular type of pack - "Stronghold" packs for Binary Realty, "Shadow" packs for Freebooters Trade Union, etc. But most of the diffferent pack types are "Embargoed", meaning they aren't currently available, so to raise your rep with the associated groups, you'll need to wait for the packs to be re-released. Edited by Adric_the_Red