TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both Empire and Republic sides on making great progress this week! Republic is now 3/4 HM EC and Empire is now 1/4 HM EC! Don't worry if you're not ready for these, though, as both factions have groups that are gearing up as well. If you're active, we'll take care of you.

YOu a pvper? Looking to build up your gear, work towards a rwz team? Join TAW, and join a great community, and help to build a new pvp powerhouse :) Feel free to message me on these forums, check out Taw.net, or doin a search for "taw" in game. Would love to have you join us for some epic pvp fun!!!

That's right, we're recruiting for both PvP and PvE. If you're into PvP and want to get your feet wet with RWZs, apply to be members of our guild. If you're pro and want to show people the ropes, we need you. If you're newer and excited about gearing up and soaking up strategy and tactics, we need you, too. Being a team player and a positive member of the community are priority -- gear and skill can be acquired. If you want to know more about our PvP groups, email Terror@taw.net (republic) or Ventvisor@taw.net (empire).

That's right, we're recruiting for both PvP and PvE. If you're into PvP and want to get your feet wet with RWZs, apply to be members of our guild. If you're pro and want to show people the ropes, we need you. If you're newer and excited about gearing up and soaking up strategy and tactics, we need you, too. Being a team player and a positive member of the community are priority -- gear and skill can be acquired. If you want to know more about our PvP groups, email Terror@taw.net (republic) or Ventvisor@taw.net (empire).

For more PvP info see this: TAW PvP thread

Are you a PvPer? Looking to build towards a Ranked War Zone team?? TAW is building up there PvP base and is looking forward to making the leap to RWZ. Just be willing to work as a team, gear up, and use TS3! Would love to add you to the team!!

PvE teams are growing within TAW as well! Join up and conquer the galaxy!!!!

Ventvisor

It has been a good week back from break. We are looking for experienced players to fill out our HM EC (currently running) and HM TFB (will start when we have enough people) fireteams on both factions. We're also looking for PVP-centric folks for both casual and RWZ teams on both factions.

I see your application, and the next step is to verify your email address. Receiving emails is an important part of communication in TAW and you were sent an email as soon as you applied. Make sure to check all the folders. I'll forward this issue to the officer in charge of applications as well and we'll troubleshoot this. Sorry for the trouble!

I also see your application, if you have any problems, you can contact me at cerjio@taw.net or you can contact me in game. I have been trying to send you in game mails but the name you provided, told me that the name couldn't be found. You can send the ingame mail to Andata (republic side) or Cerjio (Empire side) Edited by Adaan
edit

Howdy all!! Are you looking for a great guild to join, and grow with? Taw is the place to be. We have a website, TS3 server, and a whole lot more. Play more then one game? Taw is in tons of games and always expanding into more!!

Are you a PvPer? Taw is building ranked war zone teams on both factions. We are getting close and looking forward to stepping into the big world of RWZ!! PvP nights are Mon and Weds, with Monday being the goal for Ranked night!

Do you do ops? Taw has many fireteams on both factions. We have progression groups as well as gearing groups. Raid nights are Tues, and Thurs, with Friday as a pick up guild raid night. We also group daily for HM FP's.

Love leveling alts? Many members of Taw have alts spread thru out the levels, and are up for grouping for some leveling, as well fp, and pre-50 pvp.

If you are interested in getting more information feel free to message me on here, or when in game, do a search for "taw" and talk to any member.

Look forward to seeing you out there in battle!!

Ventvisor

If you're looking for the full guild experience, look no further. We have a healthy, active, and friendly population with people playing at all hours of the day. As far as activities go, we have something for everyone, from level 1 to hardcore 50's. We are exceptionally organized and have experienced leadership. Until you join, you'll have to take my word for it, but there's a reason why TAW has been around since 2001 -- it's a good place to be.