A couple of suggestions

PanikSpreder

Hi there,

Been playing casually since Early Access and I have a few ideas/suggestions for the team: (in no particular order)

1. Low level quests should be marked differently then level-relevent ones. Which leads me to Heroic Quests which is repeatable, but only change color when its done. Every Heroic Quest should have a blue icon and disappear when its done. Low level stuff should just be gray like the ones marked for "not-quite-there-yet" quests.

This way its easy to stay clear of the dailies you dont want and see if you missed a low-level quests in a particular area. It also makes it faster for people to see what quest actually gives xp.

2. Would love a map option to see all sub-zones on a current planet/station (and not by clicking on the corridors - which is not possible for elevators).

3. I've mentioned it before in one of the FPS problem topics, but fog, smoke and other particle effects seems to slow my system down by a large margin. More so, every particle effect seems to be running at a lower internal cycle then the rest of the graphics making it look like 20-25 frames compared to the 50+ of everything else (well, unless its PvP - then everything goes down to 40 if I'm lucky).

4. There is alot of stuttering when I open my inventory/character sheet and/or dismount and summon my companions. This happens even though I'm in a corner, facing the wall with 60 FPS and everything else is loaded. The game completly stops for 0.5-1 seconds before returning to normal.

5. An option to disable other players titles etc. Some of them can be quite long and doing flashpoints/PvP it somestimes turn into a mess with names, titles etc.

6. Keybinding Text Show/Hide option. I know where I put them, no need to be reminded about it all the time.

7. Target of Target would be nice, but should be disabled for PvP.

8. An option to silence the droid on your ship. Or nuke him into space. Any of those will do just fine :p

Thats it for now!