Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Apparently some of the recently banned exploiters are back in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Apparently some of the recently banned exploiters are back in the game

Deshiel
09.19.2019 , 09:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkGruffalo View Post
typical ******** from these guys, how many cheaters and exploiters have been banned then allowed back in, only to do the same **** again? wether it's this or ranked, or other exploits. Not just darth mlgus, but the other servers too. They knew what they were doing is wrong, they should not be allowed back in, accounts should have been permanetly gone.
Giving second chances is a noble and just thing and everyone should have the chance to have them, so I'll have to disagree with you on that part.However If a person goes and does it again then yeah, you had your lesson, your chance and you squandered it, you can go.

But as the other guy has noted this second chance thing doesn't seem to be distributed equally and that is the true concern I have in this topic

JediQuaker
09.19.2019 , 10:22 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
But as the other guy has noted this second chance thing doesn't seem to be distributed equally and that is the true concern I have in this topic
Unless someone has direct information from BW about the circumstances of anyone's ban or un-ban, any talk about fairness etc, is pure speculation.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

sharkfishman
09.19.2019 , 11:43 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
Giving second chances is a noble and just thing and everyone should have the chance to have them, so I'll have to disagree with you on that part.However If a person goes and does it again then yeah, you had your lesson, your chance and you squandered it, you can go.

If the person deliberately performed the same action willingly, multiple times over the span of many months, they do not deserve exemption from punishment. They already had multiple second chances.

Every time they performed the exploit, knowing it was a clear exploit, they had a chance to do the right thing. Pretending they're somehow sorry ONLY after being punished is hypocritical. Of course they're not going to do it again, the exploit is gone.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Zerileth
09.19.2019 , 08:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Are black/black dyes cheap again?
OMG this was so my thought immediately too!
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

DarkTergon
09.20.2019 , 09:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
OMG this was so my thought immediately too!
not on starforge, the cheapest (last time i looked was 100 mill...lol) But there are tons of chnce cubes, from people that were part of the exploit
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Monumenta
09.20.2019 , 10:55 AM | #16
RIP nim Nephra

DonPIcco
09.22.2019 , 09:21 AM | #17
Well giving second chances to ppl is ok imo if those have no priors. i know for a couple ppl on malgus server who were banned in last few months couple times due to harassment , trash talking , win trading and exploiting.
And most of them also got "permaban" last round. But funny thing is all are unbanned atm... ok some stuff might be stripped from their accounts. And i know for a fact that E. Musco gave most of them stay of execution. Even PM him bout this **** and as always no reply...

but then again blackmailing devs is always a good thing....

here is an example :
https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...82/unknown.png