Finishing Smuggler Campaign is not registering in legendary status.

OrzoJasra

So the thing is that after many years of SWTOR, I never tried to finish every campaign, but now i want to finish them all. I encountered a problem today (11/05/2016), after finishing the smuggler campaign it did not unlock in the thing in the player menu. I would appreciate if someone knew how to take care of this. Thanks

:csw_blaster:

So the thing is that after many years of SWTOR, I never tried to finish every campaign, but now i want to finish them all. I encountered a problem today (11/05/2016), after finishing the smuggler campaign it did not unlock in the thing in the player menu. I would appreciate if someone knew how to take care of this. Thanks

From what I gather it's a known issue, and has been around for a while now. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I actually just found this out myself the hard way as well; felt like a colossal waste of the bonus xp event.

I have the same issue with my smuggler. It happened when the system first "broke" the legendary status several months ago and it is still not fixed.

(edit) I loaded my smuggler and returned to my ship. it fixed it'self.

Edited by EmpressEmpyrean

The issue was fixed for me as per patch 4.4, relevant part of the 4.4 patch note quoted below.

Players who earned Legendary status but lost it with the release of 4.3 have had it restored. Players who lost the status will need to log into the Character associated with the Class they are missing to regain credit for completion.