BIOCHEM Cant research. yet no gold schematic

TheCenobite

So i just blew a ton of credits on purple biochem medpacs. I did the reverse decon, at the 5%... It never gave me the gold next level up, yet it now says "no research available"

So i cant break stuff down, and I have no gold next tier up?

Anyone have a fix for this

So i just blew a ton of credits on purple biochem medpacs. I did the reverse decon, at the 5%... It never gave me the gold next level up, yet it now says "no research available"

So i cant break stuff down, and I have no gold next tier up?

Anyone have a fix for this

When you say, you blew a ton on purple medpacks, do you mean that you purchased purple medpacks off the GTN and tried to reverse engineer them?

Well i was afraid youd say that... so i made some myself... Still says no research available :/ So i guess at this point i cant get the reusable stims.

You never said what medpacs you're working with. I'd have to check later, but I think there's no high-end reusable medpac, just the lower tier one. But, I dunno. 😏

Well i was afraid youd say that... so i made some myself... Still says no research available :/ So i guess at this point i cant get the reusable stims

ty for the response

The grade 10 medpacks and other biochem consumables have schematics for the reusable version that are on Odessen. They are in the alliance staging area, where you get the Umbara/Copero/Nathema flashpoints, from the same vendor that used to sell them for Alliance Recon Data, but now sells them for credits.

The grade 11 consumables have to be reverse engineered from their purple counterparts, and you can only do that if you crafted the medpack yourself.

The resuable versions of biochem consumables for lower grades were removed with, maybe, 4.0? I'm not 100% sure when they were removed. But there is nothing below grade 10 that is reusable at the present time.

Are you Biochem 700? If you are, make sure you aren't sorting the schematics in a weird way so that you might not spot the schematic. I always sort by the Rating category to make sure legendary schematics are at the top of the list.