Table/Crafting System/Data List

_SKGamer

Has anyone made or know of a way to make a crafting system for Excel where I can put in a certain quantity of a schematic and it returns with exactly how many of each component I would need to craft it? With trying to get into crafting and at the same time craft the 300 Rating Augments, I am starting to lose track of how many components I need to make said amount of 300 Rating Augments. Having a function table in Excel where I can not only look up the components of a schematic and see how many components to make 20 Augments would make crafting a little bit easier. No more wasting time sending comps on missions that I already have enough of its components.

Example:

>Search: 5 Superior Critical Augment 77

>Return: Processed Isotope Stabilizer (25)

Solid Resource Matrix (25)

Artifact Lustrous Synth Bonded Attachment (25)

CM-1337 (5)

Artifact Syntex Synth Bonded Cloth (15)

And for those that I will know that will say, "Why don't you use a calculator and add them?"

It's all about time. I'd rather be able to select a schematic, select a quantity, and then get an instant return of the components required.

If you open the crafting window and look at the list of schematics, that tells you how many you can craft right now with the ingredients you have. If that's enough, send people off to craft.

Otherwise, it's the sort of thing that someone's going to have to prepare by going through all the schematics and transcribing the data. Fortunately, someone's already done it: