I see where the inspiration for the Rakghoul cave came from...

Lunafox

I've never played Gears of War 2, but omg, yes you're right too, it's very similar indeed.

Good find OP. Lol! Yup. Very similar.

Are you back with us? If so, welcome back!

Yep, I took a break and resubbed for the event...monthly so far, to see how things go, might go back to my usual 90 days if things look up. And thanks so much for the welcome back. Didn't think anyone actually noticed. :)

I've never played Gears of War 2, but omg, yes you're right too, it's very similar indeed.

Yep, I took a break and resubbed for the event...monthly so far, to see how things go, might go back to my usual 90 days if things look up. And thanks so much for the welcome back. Didn't think anyone actually noticed. :)

Welcome back, Luna!

And yeah, those tunnels do look alike. :p

The whole thing kinda reminds me of those spore/fungus/moss zombies DnD has. (I imagine their tunnels looked similar)

Great Find OP :)

About the moving or wiggling worms, in my opinion there would have been to many performance issues with something like that. Seems to be a bit of a problem within the engine as soon as emitters for such objects are present as i've noticed massive framedrops within the czerka flashpoints (or even some caves on korriban) as soon as there is particle based fog (fire, etc.)

What still makes me wonder is the fact of rakghouls interbreeded with fungi, which twisted scientist made that happen :D ?

About the moving or wiggling worms, in my opinion there would have been to many performance issues with something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised, guess I'm just spoiled from a game made in 2004 on an engine from 1999.

Great Find OP :)

About the moving or wiggling worms, in my opinion there would have been to many performance issues with something like that. Seems to be a bit of a problem within the engine as soon as emitters for such objects are present as i've noticed massive framedrops within the czerka flashpoints (or even some caves on korriban) as soon as there is particle based fog (fire, etc.)

What still makes me wonder is the fact of rakghouls interbreeded with fungi, which twisted scientist made that happen :D ?

The engine handles background things moving around (like thrantas on alderaan) just fine, so it was probably a stylistic choice to not include moving parts in the tunnel. If only to have people complain less about it being too spooky or some other crap...

And as for particle effect, I have not noticed anything like that, and in early days, I played on computer from 2008 or possibly older on nearly maxed out details...

Sure we did. Many of us who have been around know you, and knew why you were taking a break. Glad to have you back for a while and maybe... who knows, we may get enough story to keep you here. Lol.