What does the EMBARGO actually mean?

This is quite a bummer. I've been wanting the Ambassador's Hoverchair and was saving up credits for it, but if it's going away then the price will skyrocket. Now I have to decide if I want to risk paying $40 at a small chance to get one. :(

Says on the Cartel Market screen that all "Shipment One" cartel packs and hypercrates are being temporarily withdrawn on June 11.

What does "Shipment One" constitute, exactly?

Edited by PLynkes

Says on the Cartel Market screen that all "Shipment One" cartel packs and hypercrates are being temporarily withdrawn on June 11.

What does "Shipment One" constitute, exactly?

The packs with "Cartel" in the name are shipment one. The packs with "contraband" in the name are shipment two.

If they are gone permanently that is a poor show. I will not be paying for any more of them. The very small chance to gain the item(s) you want is fine, but putting a time limit in addition to achieving this prices the Super Rare stuff in the cartel packs well and trully trully out of the market for me.

If they are gone permanently that is a poor show. I will not be paying for any more of them. The very small chance to gain the item(s) you want is fine, but putting a time limit in addition to achieving this prices the Super Rare stuff in the cartel packs well and trully trully out of the market for me.

Yeah, it's not permanent, it now clarified on the in-game cartel market that they are being TEMPORARILY REMOVED.... ti's just a play to create more demand, kinda smart of them actually. Let those of us with tons of the stuff with no value clear out our banks, drive up the prices, get us some credits... then later bring them back.

Yeah, it's not permanent, it now clarified on the in-game cartel market that they are being TEMPORARILY REMOVED.... ti's just a play to create more demand, kinda smart of them actually. Let those of us with tons of the stuff with no value clear out our banks, drive up the prices, get us some credits... then later bring them back.

That's a good clarification. Has anyone from Bioware/EA also confirmed that this is the case? Either way, it's a good reminder to get some of those last items that we might want.

Anyhow you can count was is good items on those packages. They should try moving out the cartel and leave the collections... if you want something buy it from there and not hoping that item show it randomly.

Hope the other packages had good stuff.. they had to work hard on the gears and other things..

That's a good clarification. Has anyone from Bioware/EA also confirmed that this is the case? Either way, it's a good reminder to get some of those last items that we might want.

Um well considering it says "TEMPORARILY REMOVED" on the cartel market banner in the game itself, yeah I'd say it's been confrimed by Bioware/EA.

• Dev Post

It has basically been answered in the thread already but I just wanted to confirm what you are saying. We posted about this a bit earlier in the week, here. Here is the text from my post...

Shipment 1 will be leaving the Market on June 11 as you indicated. The reason we say temporarily is that they are subject to return in the future. I have no information on how, or when, but you can rest assured that you would likely see some or all of the Shipment 1 packs return to the Market at some point.

However, if you are a lover of packs and the items in Shipment 1... I would get them before they leave the market!

Thanks everyone.

It has basically been answered in the thread already but I just wanted to confirm what you are saying. We posted about this a bit earlier in the week, here. Here is the text from my post...

Thanks everyone.

Would really love to buy some things before the shipment is gone but alas I'm currently unable to buy Cartel Coins do to my account being "locked out" for over a month now...

Would really love to buy some things before the shipment is gone but alas I'm currently unable to buy Cartel Coins do to my account being "locked out" for over a month now...

Yeah, this is a really BAD time to be removing them with all the trouble people are having right now buying Cartel Coins....

Yeah, this is a really BAD time to be removing them with all the trouble people are having right now buying Cartel Coins....

Yes this needs to be addressed, the CS reps are clueless if you call and you have no option but to not buy anything which is the opposite of what the CM is there for one would think. It's shocking they haven't addressed this for months. My friend has been locked out for weeks, Best Buy and Game Stop in Seattle have no clue about buying CC cards but that is besides the point he shouldn't have to go that route just cause he was buying to many small purchases of coins at once, since he and I had no clue it locks you out. The FAQ says 24 hours but it looks more like hundreds of hours. Another excellent job, I know EA games have this issue as a whole but its a bit ridiculous.