Uprisings in 6.2.1

Just did my last Uprising (Landing party).

My solo run was in story mode, but it felt like veteran now, even master. First boss have 3Mil HP and I can't use dps companion anymore even with the koltos around. Second boss is with 4.3 mil HP :eek:

Overall, my fast conquest farming now, not worth the time.

And the "better loot" is just more garbage to disintegrate.

Thanks for putting so much effort to re-write content that almost no one played and hammer the final nail in the coffin.

My solo run was in story mode, but it felt like veteran now, even master. First boss have 3Mil HP and I can't use dps companion anymore even with the koltos around. Second boss is with 4.3 mil HP :eek:

I am trying various uprisings as Darkness Sith Assassin now, was even able to finish one (Inferno) - Assassin/Shadow "skanks" can do A LOT (it's really PvE alpha-class) over than another classes can do, just has been forced to stealth several times - but, in common, only some bosses are remain soloable in 6.2.1 :sul_frown:

Yes, now this activity is much more "for fun" than for something serious (closing Conquests e. g.) :sul_frown: My Darkness Assassin and Kinetic Combat Shadows have a more important tasks - apart from curiosity. :sul_smile:

Nothing changed at all. AT ALL!!! And it even seemed to me that loot has been decreased.

Thanks for putting so much effort to re-write content that almost no one played and hammer the final nail in the coffin.

Have same feelings as You. :sul_smile: Have no words, only emotions. :rak_02: :rak_02: :rak_02::sul_frown: :sul_frown: :sul_frown:

But it's not a final nail in the coffin...

Old Flashpoints should be next, and then KotFE/KotET Chapters will go to the same (maybe BW allow Solo players to do Story mode Flashpoints/Chapters once).

Edited by iamfromfuture

I agree.

SM=VET / VET=MM. I just give up on continuing to do. it is not worth the effort.

It feels like less loot, only dropping 3 items per boss. The only difference is it’s not all purple rubbish, but neither is it 306 rated. So if you are 306 rated, it’s actually a Nerf to tech frags you’d get from deconstructing the purple gear

Agreed

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Having issues with Done and Dusted 2nd boss (Crack-Shot Aggy) on story mode is one shotting us for 413,027. There are no visual cues and audio cues (that we can see) that say it’s about to happen. So we can’t LoS or use DCDs to mitigate the damage.

I’ve written a bug report because this wasn’t an issue before the changes and my wife and I used to complete this uprising in master mode. So it shouldn’t be this hard in story mode after the update. Still waiting on a yellow post to say they’ve seen the report and tell us if it’s a bug or feature.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=990860

Anyone else having issues or can you explain how we can tell the boss is about to hit us with 413,027 damage. We tried it a few times now incase our first was a bugged instance and it happens every time. One of us always gets killed really early in the fight for 413,027 damage. Any help would be appreciated as this was one of the more interesting Uprisings to do.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

There is a message in BIG RED LETTERS telling you that Aggy is aiming at [Targeted Player]. there is even a connection line between Aggy and the targeted player.

So at least two indicators who exactly is the next target. And yes I ran into the same problem yesterday and I found out the hard way, that you shouldn't try to hide behind the crate/container she is standing on.:D (Lazy assassin gets shot...)

EDIT: A little hint, a ranged DPS should always stay next to a crate/container in case he/she is the next target, a melee should have good reflexes *cough* :D

Edited by Minzurion

There is a message in BIG RED LETTERS telling you that Aggy is aiming at [Targeted Player]. there is even a connection line between Aggy and the targeted player.

So at least two indicators who exactly is the next target. And yes I ran into the same problem yesterday and I found out the hard way, that you shouldn't try to hide behind the crate/container she is standing on.:D (Lazy assassin gets shot...)

EDIT: A little hint, a ranged DPS should always stay next to a crate/container in case he/she is the next target, a melee should have good reflexes *cough* :D

I’m sorry but we didn’t see any red text or the line you are mentioning. And is this new because it didn’t happen before the patch, not even in Master Mode

I’m sorry but we didn’t see any red text or the line you are mentioning. And is this new because it didn’t happen before the patch, not even in Master Mode

one of the problems these days is people don't actually read the post before mouthing off....

I'm not as good of a player as you all might be. But I could a least enjoy doing my uprising alone in story mode or with a friend to just go faster. But since the last update we've being fairly fu.... . The only one I've finished is firefrost and we were two. I'm not even speaking of inferno where we died 12times at the final bosses without finishing it. Why did they went changing that. It was totally fu.... Up. So now I'm only doing flashpoint. What kind oh idea is it to make a game even harder with no better rewards for the players.

The second boss in Inferno also has an intermittent bug. There have been some instances where only one of us can see the boss and the other person can’t. We can all see the adds to fight, but once they are dead, one person can’t do anything and it’s up to the other to kill the boss. If that happens, make sure the person who can’t see the boss has their companion on heals.

I'm a tank class and literally stay in queue for vet uprisings for usually 2+ hours now before it pops, if it even does. The problem is finding healers.

Let me just say, I think Uprisings are great content. They're action packed, there's no skipping 90% of the enemies to get to the boss (flashpoints) and there's no dialogue that people just want you to smash spacebar through.

That being said, convincing people this is content worth playing is the true struggle.

Can I suggest to Bioware to maybe add a support droid to the vet mode and make the queue "class neutral" like vet flashpoints?

I expect BW will “motivate” players by incorporating the Uprisings into the objectives of the newly-announced Galactic Seasons and wrapping some achievements around them for good measure.

I now believe the crafting changes to Conquest, the changes to PvP (only wins count), and Uprisings changes were all part of the bigger plan to introduce Galactic Seasons and to ensure those objectives will take longer than they used to.

Edited by mike_carton