Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith - As the new producer........

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Keith - As the new producer........
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kodrac
04.18.2017 , 09:27 AM | #301
No pressure for the guy or anything LOL. I have 2 months or so left on my sub. I doubt it's enough time for a new producer to get in and make significant changes though.

Firolas
04.18.2017 , 09:37 AM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
The bizarre, surreal irony of this thread is to watch the two biggest wanna-be forum moderators and White Knights try to downplay the enthusiasm of others. Are there any guarantees? Of course not. But why the two of you always piss in every bowl of Cheerios is borderline pathological.

/boggle

/salute and hugs to Tux and Ascending Sky and also Tsillah, all of whom seem to be voices of sanity. I think the two I'm criticizing are obvious.
^this post is great.

totally spot on
It canít be bargained with. It canít be reasoned with. It doesnít feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. http://www.swtor.com/r/WTFQVT

Darklighter
04.18.2017 , 12:15 PM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Strangely, this is how I view 99% of your replies
LOL it's 100% for me.

The Force shall free me.

casirabit
04.18.2017 , 04:43 PM | #305
Really think they should close this forum as it has gotten off topic and there is more back biting back and forth than anything else.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

KeithKanneg
04.18.2017 , 04:52 PM | #306 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

Iím just back from Orlando and have been focused all day ensuring Game Update 5.2 was available for everyone. But, thank you for the congrats and the warm welcome. Iím trying to figure out how to respond to everything so I can have fun with you guys, but also be able to put on my Producer hat and sometimes be serious, too.

The foundation between us has to be based on communication and feedback. I wonít promise you something we canít deliver, nor will I purposely hide things you need to know.

As I mentioned in my introduction, Iíll be providing a SWTOR 2017 Roadmap in the next few weeks. In the meantime, look for responses from me on the Forums throughout this week and beyond. Iíll do my very best to be available.

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Soljin
04.18.2017 , 05:06 PM | #307
Wow didn't see that coming... Well played Sir.
I want my SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz

heythereqt
04.18.2017 , 05:12 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

Iím just back from Orlando and have been focused all day ensuring Game Update 5.2 was available for everyone. But, thank you for the congrats and the warm welcome. Iím trying to figure out how to respond to everything so I can have fun with you guys, but also be able to put on my Producer hat and sometimes be serious, too.

The foundation between us has to be based on communication and feedback. I wonít promise you something we canít deliver, nor will I purposely hide things you need to know.

As I mentioned in my introduction, Iíll be providing a SWTOR 2017 Roadmap in the next few weeks. In the meantime, look for responses from me on the Forums throughout this week and beyond. Iíll do my very best to be available.

---Keith
^^^ This is the proper way manage/produce a game.

Well done, Keith. We're looking forward to hearing more from you in the near future.
Use my referral link HERE and receive these benefits for free! Thanks!

AscendingSky
04.18.2017 , 05:38 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

---Keith
Glad to see you communicating with us Keith! I hope it's a good omen of even better things to come!
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

GalacticKegger
04.18.2017 , 05:53 PM | #310
Wow ... that was ... different. I may well stay subbed as a show of faith until his roadmap is published; and can decide for myself at that time whether or not he's planning to take this far enough in the right direction. Regardless his message is a serious improvement over what we've become used to and was a most welcome sight.
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?