The Foundry(spoilers) WHAT THE !!!!???

TrakonBazzaak

Not sure what level you did The Foundry at, but the mission is level 37 if I remember right, which puts it right after Taris, which is where the SI ate the third ghost.

Right. I forgot about the pre-Taris ghosts. lol. :p Been a while since I played my Inquisitor :o

Edited by Aurbere

• 1 year later...
The 4 republic(class) heroes saves him. But the Emperor allowed it to find the foundry.

Hmmmm... I believe you're confused.

According to Darth Malgus, the Emperor wanted the location of the Foundry but he was never able to get it from Revan, despite having him imprisoned for 300 years. Thus, the plan to let Revan go and having him lead the Empire to the Foundry was devised.

Having done the Jedi Prisoner story-arc, Republic side, we all know better though.

I was disappointed at the Foundry story. Yes, I played KOTOR and yes, I am a Revan fan. The novel also left me...strangely unsatisfied.

But what I dislike the MOST about the Foundry is that HK-47 is way harder to kill off than Revan was. My groups have wiped at HK several times (especially when healer won't freaking HEAL!) but I've never wiped at Revan.

What I like about the Foundry is the Miraluka Jedi Revan has seeded through the place. I usually make a joke about how they must be the "good twins" of my Miraluka Sith.