Solo Ranked Shout-Out!

Tenchifreak

I'm very new to the server but so far the ranked here has been really good compared to my old server.

The overall competition and coordination amongst teammates is also very much a one up over my old server as well.

I do know that it's pre-season but I'm hoping this keeps up.

My interest in the game seems to wax and wane depending on the health of the pvp and I missed the majority of season 3 because there was nothing but win trading group ranked and just awful awful pubs queuing for like 2 games a day for solos.

Hopefully season 4 is a good one.

Yo even though its preseason i wanted to thank for all the fun solo ranked games! and all the people that carried my bad self, looking forward to when the season starts! :)

hey trixe, i was queued with ya a few times the past couple days, Blue'Nova.

been frustrating but fun :p

Its good seeing a lot more healers in queue :) . Keep Queueing you healers!

Shame that everyone's FOTM'd over to sage healing, but at least there are people in Queue :p

Let's hope these pops stay all the way into season 4...

Edited by Selenial

Hey all new to the forums here but been on the server for the last two months. Love it here so far and a quick question, do tanks get solo Q pops? I was in Q for like 30 minutes the other night and had no luck :(.

I think youll have to coordinate with another tank if you want to see some queue pops.

Anyone actually enjoy healing solo ranked???

Shoutouts to broken dps and bad tanks that wont que.

Yes? ._.

Don't get me wrong I'd probably rather DPS, but I'm pretty **** at dps and healers seem to have a Better time with rating if you're good.

Hey all new to the forums here but been on the server for the last two months. Love it here so far and a quick question, do tanks get solo Q pops? I was in Q for like 30 minutes the other night and had no luck :(.

Ive got a Guildie who's wanted to tank for a while but been getting no pops, it's gotten to the point he's just re-gearing as serenity.

Might be an idea to coordinate with anyone, even general chat (it's preseason) to get someone else you can get pops with.

I'm always down to que tank in solo que

Do /who Lukewarm and look for Gladias, I'll queue up if I can :)

Edited by TheZuzu
Mispelled queue