when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

watermelonfan

When I throw one lightsaber with my sentinel, Guardian, Juggernaut, or Marauder it turns into a random color. This glitch has been going on for over a month. Why the hell hasn't it been fixed? It really affects my enjoyment of the game. This glitch is really annoying. its so annoying I might have to quit the game! This is not a joke. This is a serious matter. These are the only classes that I enjoy. I can't play another class while I'm waiting for this glitch to be fixed with a simple patch. Why don't they finally fix it instead of being lazy? A fix for this glitch is so overdue. When is this glitch being fixed? Does anyone know a way around this glitch?

These are not the bug report forums. If you want a bug fixed, report it there and follow-up every patch it continues to not be fixed.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it legitimate, sure. Is it a game ending, can't make progress, end of the world as we know it complaint. No.

Is it worth fixing, maybe, someday. Is it important to you, obviously, is it important to 99% of the population, probably not.

I'm aware this is not game breaking, but that doesn't make it any less annoying or change the fact that it is happening.

Yeah and now that you have brought it to the devs attention, you going to have to be patient for a fix.

In point of fact, this bug was brought up on the PTS before the patch that broke it went live.

While, in general, I tend to also preach patience... it's hard to ignore the fact that a signature move negates the color crystal you are using. And, it's hard to square that with the fact that EA has made it a game of "Give me lots of your real money to look the way you want."

Not remotely game breaking... but, still pathetic that the bug exists at all.

Some of us have been waiting for a fix for Discharge for far longer, as someone stated already. "Two freaking months", as you put it, is not exactly long I'd say.

I understand that. and its terrible that you and many others have had to put up with that. for an entire year. However, my issue is just as annoying, if not more annoying than the the discharge glitch. In my opinion the saber throw color glitch is more annoying. The discharge glitch should have been fixed a long time ago.The reason these glitches both co-exist is becuase the devlopers have been putting it off for way too long. When you put one issue off, more issues come up that also need to be fixed. This is why they need to keep up with the glitches.

Bioware, please fix The animation for discharge and for the saber throw. Saber throw is by far the worst glitch I have ever experienced in this game. You should fix these since, me and many others are so upset. I'm sure you don't want to lose customers. So please get these 2 glitches fixed in the very next patch. This has been going on for far too long. Anyone in their sane mind will agree with me.

Edited by watermelonfan

I understand that. and its terrible that you and many others have had to put up with that. for an entire year. However, my issue is just as annoying, if not more annoying than the the discharge glitch. In my opinion the saber throw color glitch is more annoying. The discharge glitch should have been fixed a long time ago.The reason these glitches both co-exist is becuase the devlopers have been putting it off for way too long. When you put one issue off, more issues come up that also need to be fixed. This is why they need to keep up with the glitches.

Bioware, please fix The animation for discharge and for the saber throw. Saber throw is by far the worst glitch I have ever experienced in this game. You should fix these since, me and many others are so upset. I'm sure you don't want to lose customers. So please get these 2 glitches fixed in the very next patch. This has been going on for far too long. Anyone in their sane mind will agree with me.

No. They will fix it when they find a fix for it. Threatening them with people leaving won't help your cause at all. I'm sorry you're letting this hinder your gameplay but it's just not as important as other bugs.

As annoying as these issues are, I find it hard to believe anyone would actually stop playing the game because of them. I sure wouldn't.

Either way, as mentioned already, I'm sure Bioware is aware of both issues but when it comes to the actual fix, it ranks pretty, pretty low in their priority list of random stuff to fix.

No. They will fix it when they find a fix for it. Threatening them with people leaving won't help your cause at all. I'm sorry you're letting this hinder your gameplay but it's just not as important as other bugs.

How is this a threat? I am not the one that is making people leave. Its not fxing it that is making people leave. I'm just stating the facts.

What current bugs are more important than this one that have not yet been fixed? Please name some(other than the force leap one that someone else mentioned).

Edited by watermelonfan

How is this a threat? I am not the one that is making people leave. Its not fxing it that is making people leave. I'm just stating the facts.

Other than this topic and your crusade to see this glitch fixed ASAP, I can't say that it has been established as FACT that people are actually leaving because of it.

Opinions =/= Facts.

People chosing to leave becuase of an unfixed glitch is a fact becuase it is easily proven. An opinion is an answer that can't be right or wrong. With those being the definitions, I don't see how you can call it an opinion.

Edited by watermelonfan

Other than this topic and your crusade to see this glitch fixed ASAP, I can't say that it has been established as FACT that people are actually leaving because of it.

Did you read this entire post. someone already posted a comment on this thread saying that he/she won't resubscribe if this glitch is still occuring when the subscribtion expires.

For something is a minor annoyance as people say I cant play my jedi knight till its fixed I have reported this bug twice over the past 6 week and will not return to the game till it is fixed I have payed to play since launch out of my love for star wars and to give them the support they need to help give them cash for future content for everybody. I pay on 6 month subs but if this isn't fixed by my next sub date I will cancel and move on to another mmo eg eso if they can not support my bug fix reports and be egnored then they don't deserve my support also. I have played jedi knight since launch and do not role other classes so to see a bug like that ever time I use my saber throw abilitys over the course of 2 month is like nails on a chalk board...

This person will quit if its not fixed.

No they won't. Most people saying they will quit unless such and such is fixed are just blowing smoke. They are prolly still playing this game cause they're addicted to it.

Thats very possible, but thats not a fact becuase you can't prove it. Its a good theory, but its not a fact.

Keyword: Internet. I could say I'm Donald Trump or George Lucas and you would have no way of proving otherwise, would you?

thats a bit different. The chances of that being true would be 1 out of billions. As long as what someone says is atleast somewhat reasonable we should assume that person is telling the truth, since we have nothing else to go by.