Valor Cap

Glorionn

Just a question to the community, as a whole, I wish to ask what are the positives of capping Valor by level until you reach 50.

I'm interested in seeing everyone's oppinion. Personally, I think it's silly. I'd love to level my alt in pvp without having my valor be a useless gain, for a lot of the level.

• 1 year later...

valor caps are a must when we can that is when its at its buzyest time i.e.

49 and under

50 to 74

75 to 89

90+

it is better games and no to be ped off at some one how as not played much pvp game evening say to the team what mistake that they are making but have no under standing whats been sadi from 90 to a 22 and are still green of coming level 50 and no PvP gear as well.

49 and under

50 to 74

75 to 89

90+

it is better games and no to be ped off at some one how as not played much pvp game evening say to the team what mistake that they are making but have no under standing whats been sadi from 90 to a 22 and are still green of coming level 50 and no PvP gear as well.

Guy serious under way go to pvp and go valor and no pve gear because gear pvp much more.

On a serious note: What is this?!?:confused:

My english is usualy bad but I can understand 95% of what people type but...seriously what is this? Even google translate is better

49 and under

50 to 74

75 to 89

90+

Put that light sword back in box

I'm guessing the cap goes back to the days of Battlemaster requiring 60 valor to use. That way you couldn't skip a tier.

Edited by JohraTon

49 and under

50 to 74

75 to 89

90+

Huh?...

I've been saying this same thing for years...

I suppose they dont want people having full PVP gear for when they hit 50... but because you can just legacy mail it from other characters it doesnt matter, you can have full WH at 50 anyway...

So yeah it is just forcing us to waste comms. Id seriously have some characters be 70+ valor by the time i hit 50 if it werent for the cap...

49 and under

50 to 74

75 to 89

90+

What the... I don't even... :rak_02: