Where are the 1.2 patch notes

Foxcolt

Seriously..I'm sick of waiting for them...there hasn't been an update to the PTR in a few weeks.

Just get on with it so I can see how you are going to fix and/or break my class please...

Plus show us what the PVP armor will look like..so I can make countless threads about how crappy it looks.

Do it now..

Or I quit.

Thanks.

1. It's PTS

2. bye

;)

you must not be 50 yet..it is Boooring...and I have nothing to do but do endo's in my BM speeder on the fleet next to the bank and look like a boss

Edited by Foxcolt

1. It's PTS

2. bye

;)

QFT

I am calling you on your quitting. I dont think you will do it.

with all the "I QUIT QQ" i see i would think i would be the only one on the sever by now, sadly that is not the case, and more so those bad apples i wish would quit have not

QQ please quit for reallz when you say you are quiting

you must not be 50 yet..it is Boooring...and I have nothing to do but do endo's in my BM speeder on the fleet next to the bank and look like a boss

All I read in your OP is give me more so I can QQ about it.

:rolleyes:

(been 50 for over 3 weeks now.)

Edit:

And it's still PTS

:p

Edited by Azzras

Guys guys guys....

we are getting off topic here..

I want the 1.2 patchnotes..I'm sick of waiting for them..I want to read them and see the class changes so I can go post about how they will totally break my class.

I want to read the supposed 4 pages of crafting changes..so I can drop biochem for the next FOTM crafting and get an early start on hoarding my mats n stuff..

Is that too much to ask? They are sitting on some scrubs pc just waiting to be posted...they are probably peer reviewing the post now at bioware getting ready for release..just put them up already so I can SEE THEM OMG CMON DO IT NAO

He was not commenting on how boring it might be at L50. He was saying Goodby since you gave an ultimatum, said you would quit and since they did not produce the patch notes per your ultimatum, you must have canceled your account by now.

As far as when they release the notes, they will not release them until the patch is ready and installed on the PTS. If they release the notes early and have to pull a feature (or even add a feature) then people will complain about how the developers LIE becuase the patch notes are not correct.

Seriously..I'm sick of waiting for them...there hasn't been an update to the PTR in a few weeks.

Just get on with it so I can see how you are going to fix and/or break my class please...

Plus show us what the PVP armor will look like..so I can make countless threads about how crappy it looks.

Do it now..

Or I quit.

Thanks.

1.2 isn't til april.

Look sir, trolls.

Can I have your stuff when you quit?

Wow! You already are in full BM and Rakata, crit'd an end game saber and a rakata relic, got your main companions in full champ or better, finished all story, all extra quests, all Ops, all flashpoints, collected all relic cubes, maxed main companions to 10,000 affection, beat all world bosses, got the +10 all stats relic, and beat the hidden boss for magenta crystals?

I mean cause there's nothing to do at 50 but play WZ's...

Guys guys guys....

we are getting off topic here..

I want the 1.2 patchnotes..I'm sick of waiting for them..

So you're sick of waiting for something everyone else is also waiting for and 1.1.5 just came out last week?

This game is going to fail because there's a large percentage of it's fans that are dumber than dirt.

Do it now..

Or I quit.

Thanks.

They haven't finalized 1.2 patch notes yet, they haven't even put it on PTS yet.

Maybe tomorrow.

Do it now..

Or I quit.

Thanks.

What are you talking about? I read them like a week ago. Pfft, learn to use the site, newb!

The responses to the OP in this thread have dealt a serious head blow to my already shaky faith in humanity.

Why?

Because the OP totally did not deserve to be mocked mercilessly for posting a whining self-centered and entitled ultimatum?

Why?

Because the OP totally did not deserve to be mocked mercilessly for posting a whining self-centered and entitled ultimatum?

Read the OP again. Then, I want you to ask yourself this single question: do you really believe that the OP is, in any way, actually serious with his question and is not fully telegraphing his mockery with lines such as "Plus show us what the PVP armor will look like..so I can make countless threads about how crappy it looks," or "I want to read them and see the class changes so I can go post about how they will totally break my class?"

I did 100,000 laps in shattrath. I spent a 100 hours sitting on the bank steps in Dalaran. I spent countless days in Org sitting next to a mailbox.

All MMO's are the same.

my theory: everyone is cool with sitting around chatting in their first MMO. it's new and exciting. you don't really need a reason to hang out. you get to your 4th or 5th or 10th mmo and that excitement is long gone. you turn into a black hole whose appetite can't be sated. then the QQ starts.

take a few months off and play some other games. come back later. i am not bored with the game at all. i am bored with these forums. later.

Do it now..

Or I quit.

Thanks.

LOL u do know its not coming til April right? Be patient. Some People these days are so impatient.

Also its PTS