How am I Getting Buffs from the Other Classes?

CallaMAstaro

Hi there...I haven't noticed any rhyme or reason to it, but once in a while I get the Lucky Shots, Force Might & Fortification buffs (I'm a Consular). Is there something in particular I do to get these or do they just randomly show up? I want to get them more if I can!

Thanx!

If other people target you and use their class buff it goes to you, or if you are in their team and they use it, you also get it.

If you complete the chapter 2 for a class, it unlocks that classes buff across all your characters when you use it again.

If you ave the time it's great to get all the class buffs as they help a lot.

Edited by WaldoA

Another player can give you these buffs, which many people will often do - running by and randomly tossing out buffs. Also once you level a character past Chapter 2, that buff is applied to every character in your legacy. Ex. you level your consular past chapter 2, then start a new Jedi Knight, your Knight will have 2 buffs; the Knight and Consular buff.

Another player can give you these buffs, which many people will often do - running by and randomly tossing out buffs. Also once you level a character past Chapter 2, that buff is applied to every character in your legacy. Ex. you level your consular past chapter 2, then start a new Jedi Knight, your Knight will have 2 buffs; the Knight and Consular buff.

also i wanted to add that if you have a jedi consular and a sith warrior, both past act 2, on your republic characters you will get the class buffs for the JC and JK, while on empire characters you would get the buffs for Sith Inquisitors and Warriors

Hi there...I haven't noticed any rhyme or reason to it, but once in a while I get the Lucky Shots, Force Might & Fortification buffs (I'm a Consular). Is there something in particular I do to get these or do they just randomly show up? I want to get them more if I can!

Thanx!

I am always tossing out buffs to random people nearby.