LFG Battle of Ilum (bloodworthy) normal mode on saturday

maybe its because nobody is going normal modes, because they are useless?

Yeah please go ahead and unsubscribe. You should see my careface now... love those kinda of people who play a mmo and complain about not being able to find people who play with them... like a person stated above try search for a guild...

Guilds I have spoken to require that you play a certain amount of time each week, which I don't have time to do.

Bioware should give some kind of bonus to those who already did normal modes, so it would encourage them to help us who haven't done them.

Then you clearly haven't spoken to many guilds. It sounds like you've only spoken to hardcore/semi hardcore guilds. There should be plenty of relaxed ones around.

Also, you're unsubscribing the game due to not find a group for a single normal flash point? And you waited ONE day for the forums to reply to such a request?

Some people are strange..

EDIT: Also, the incentive to repeatedly do the same FP over and over again is already there - hard mode for the columi gears. The only other real incentive is 'being nice' and helping somebody out (usually a guildy)

Edited by Krepid

Well, I still can't leave my social guild just to use other people just for getting further in the Ilum story.

It's not just this one. I've done maybe 2-3 flashpoints throughout the game because it's so hard to find people. I've waited 5 days in game for finding people for Battle of Ilum normal mode.

Yes, you can do hard modes to get better gear, but a fresh level 50 character don't have good enough gear to do those.

I'm mostly unsubscribing because of imbalanced PvP though.

So you're in a guild.. but its a social one? Am I right in thinking that means not everybody is 50 therefore cannot do the FP with you? Are the rest of them levelling so slowly you can't wait a bit? Don't think of it as 'using' people, they're doing the FP just like you are and in most cases need something from the FP too.

In regards to how hard it is to find FP with pugs, I can't really give an unbiased comment because I don't know what your server pop is like compared with mine, but why don't you try doing the other, lower FPs on HM? They should be do-able.