The Thirteenth Legion is recruiting!

Johnnortiz

The Thirteenth Legion returned to SWTOR about six months ago. We previously played Lotro and led/taught raids until the same old content burned us out and we came back to SWTOR for a greater challenge. We have also played many other MMOs while trying to find our home. Most of us have been gaming together for years.

We are a PVE Guild (Republic Side) and are currently running 8 man Story Mode level 60 operations. Our goal is to be running 8 and 16 man Hard Modes every week. We are looking to recruit more players that are interested in being part of a great team (especially healers interested in operations). All levels and classes are welcome.

We also do events such as Datacron runs and Stone Circle Death Matches where we compete against each other 1v1 for credits and prizes.

Our server is the Harbinger. Our primary playtime is mainly between 10 pm and 3 am CST. Weekends we are usually on earlier. We use Ventrilo and have a website (http://www.thethirteenthlegion.guildlaunch.com) an alliance channel, and facebook page for communicating and grouping.

If interested whisper John-o, Cindelish, Indoriel, Pit-starbuck, Thaliond, or Aelbryn for more information or invite.

Edited by Johnnortiz

Ok so here's the real deal: we are a group of middle aged nerds who love star wars and lord of the rings. We get on vent and talk and play games. We have women and men actively playing and chatting.

We also are pretty good at MMOs having been playing for an embarrassingly long time (around 15 years for me)

Currently we are churning through HM FPs and SM Ops and trying the HM Ops.

We tend to shun away from PUGS to avoid "those people" and have set up Alliance chat groups to help keep track of good people in other guilds. This has not caught on as well in SWTOR as it did in LOTRO but it is there.

Feel free to contact :

Spazz't Vanguard Tank

Spazz'k Gunslinger

Spazz'g Commando (50 eventual healer)

Ok so here's the real deal: we are a group of middle aged nerds who love star wars and lord of the rings. We get on vent and talk and play games. We have women and men actively playing and chatting.

We also are pretty good at MMOs having been playing for an embarrassingly long time (around 15 years for me)

Currently we are churning through HM FPs and SM Ops and trying the HM Ops.

We tend to shun away from PUGS to avoid "those people" and have set up Alliance chat groups to help keep track of good people in other guilds. This has not caught on as well in SWTOR as it did in LOTRO but it is there.

Feel free to contact :

Spazz't Vanguard Tank

Spazz'k Gunslinger

Spazz'g Commando (50 eventual healer)

almost right. I'm only 28

I'm not middle aged, don't put that voodoo on me spazz!

Though I've definitely been playing MMO's long enough, since about 1998 when The Nexus Kingdom of the Winds was released.

Edited by liftedplane

• 3 months later...

The Thirteenth Legion is currently looking for all classes to join in our end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15 -20 active players and 9 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we are stuck on the 2nd Boss in Ravagers Hardmode (Bulo) and have gotten him down to 33%. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 2am cst.

If interested contact or send mail to John-o, Cindelish, Thaliond, Pit-starbuck, or Cold-peter.

Edited by Johnnortiz

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo,

Level 60 Jedi Guardian here! I've been looking for a guild to start running end game content with since I have been 60 for about a week. You can reach me on my main Kastrat on pub side, usually on doing dailies and such.

The Thirteenth Legion is currently looking for all classes to join in our end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15 -20 active players and 9 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 2/10 Bosses in Lvl 60 Had Mode Operations. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 2am cst.

If interested contact or send mail to John-o, Cindelish, Thaliond, Pit-starbuck, or Cold-peter.

• 2 weeks later...
lvl 55 tank coming back from eso. looking to learn more about crafting and definitely want to run the expansion quests and as much multiplayer as i can. been playing a few days to reaclimate myself with my class but i could definitely use some advise.

• 5 weeks later...
The Thirteenth Legion is looking for some ranged DPS classes for HM Content. We are 3/10 and have killed the Monolith 1 time on 16m HM. Please send John-o, Cindelish, Indoriel, Thaliond, or Pit'viper a whisper or in game mail. :rak_03: Edited by Johnnortiz

We Are looking for all classes and levels to join up with us for the upcoming new content.

My main: Mylandril. 57 Vanguard. Currently transferring to Harbinger due to there NEVER being anyone online on POT5.

Also have another toon, Vollela, transferring over that is 40 Jedi Sage. Taking advantage of the x12 XP boost.

Just got back into the game after a LOOOOOOOONG absence. Checking out new content and seeing if new changes are for the better. Had a guild on POT5 (I was guild leader) that I dumped. It was a bunch of us family and friends from years back, but none of them are playing anymore. Clean slate? Yup!

I went to your website and applied for your guild, my main is a lvl 57 Sage im working on lvling up. Im a lifelong MMO'er (played pretty much every MMO made up until SWTOR) but ive always been a casual gamer, im attempting the leap into more hardcore endgaming. Hope to hear from you guys soon

The Thirteenth Legion is currently looking for all classes to join in our end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15 -20 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Lvl 60 Had Mode Operations. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 2am cst.

• 2 weeks later...

The Thirteenth Legion is still looking for all classes to join in our end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15 -20 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Lvl 60 Had Mode Operations. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 2am cst.

• 3 weeks later...

The Thirteenth Legion is still looking for all classes to join in our end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 20-25 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Lvl 60 Had Mode Operations. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 2am cst.

If interested please apply on our website http://13th-legion.com to John-o, Cindelish, Thaliond, Pit-starbuck, or Cold-peter.

Edited by Johnnortiz

• 2 weeks later...

The Thirteenth Legion is still looking for all levels and classes to join to head into the new Expansion and work up to end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15-20 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Level 60 Hard Mode Operations. We have also killed the Monolith 16m on HM once. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 3am cst. We also have events such as Datacron hunts, Guild Fundraisers, and Dueling tournaments where you can win prizes and money. A Guild Bank, House,and Flagship are available for you to use and a 10% XP bonus. Ventrillo is also available .

If you are interested in joining or have questions, you can view our website, http://13th-legion.com/ or email us at 13thmagistratus@gmail.com.

If you would like to talk to someone directly, please send a tell in game or mail to John-o, Qio, Indoriel , Thaliond, or Pit-starbuck.

Edited by Johnnortiz

• 3 weeks later...

The Thirteenth Legion is still looking for all levels and classes to join to work up to end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15-20 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Level 60 Hard Mode Operations. We have also killed the Monolith 16m on HM once. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 3am cst. We also have events such as Datacron hunts, Guild Fundraisers, and Dueling tournaments where you can win prizes and money. A Guild Bank, House,and Flagship are available for you to use and a 10% XP bonus. Ventrillo is also available .

If you are interested in joining or have questions, you can view our website, http://13th-legion.com/ or email us at 13thmagistratus@gmail.com.

If you would like to talk to someone directly, please send a tell in game or mail to John-o, Qio, Indoriel , Thaliond, or Pit-starbuck.

Edited by Johnnortiz

• 2 weeks later...

The Thirteenth Legion is still looking for all levels and classes to join to work up to end game ops raiding. We are a small guild with about 15-20 active players and 11 geared for Lvl 60 Hardmode content. Currently we have defeated 3/10 Bosses in Level 60 Hard Mode Operations. We have also killed the Monolith 16m on HM once. If you would like to be part of our progression team or just looking for storymode or social fun you are more than welcome to join us. We are on the Harbinger server and usually game time is between 8pm - 3am cst. We also have events such as Datacron hunts, Guild Fundraisers, and Dueling tournaments where you can win prizes and money. A Guild Bank, House,and Flagship are available for you to use and a 10% XP bonus. Ventrillo is also available .

• 2 weeks later...