[PUB] Looking for a PVE guild,,,

disanity

Ill be straight forward I am a newer player started late Feb.

About me i got 2 Pub character both 40 plus i am working on getting them to 60

Character one Jedi knight-_ :wea_03: _ higher lvl 40's

Character two Scoundrel- _ :wea_07: _Lower lvl 40's

I might be a new player but i am a quick learner and have been playing MMO's since EQ days...

What i am looking for in a guild is a NO Drama environment,

ill be honest i prefer a no kiddie guild but eh i can work around having to watch lang.

The main thing i am seeking is activity i don't want to join a guild that never has it guild chat active i had joined 5 PUG guilds and all of them seemed to be lacking...

I honestly don't care if an advanced guild or a newer one that is only somewhat established.

I use TS3, other chat programs are meh at best.

I think that is enough for now if you are interested in recruiting or even if i aquired ur attention leave a reply and ill get back.

Last but not least I am in no rush, if you just tell me join ur guild and check it out and leave if i don't like it i wont even bother replying.

I am looking for a guild to take pride in and helps me step up my game to the as i will help them step up theirs.

You might look into joining us!

Shock and Jawa is a mature, semi-casual established guild that prides itself in being newcomer friendly and drama free since launch. We have 3 HM Ops teams, a SM Ops team and also run beginner/open Ops as well, for when you start looking into end game content down the road. We have a full Guild Bank, Flagship, +10 xp and rep, Mumble (sorry, no TS) and some of the most knowledgeable veteran players who are more than happy to help. We also have Population Control; our sister guild on the Imp side for all your evil and sinister need as wel (also with full GB, Flagship, +10 xp/rep, etc)

If we sound like what you are looking for or if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our officers in game. Also, feel free to check out our website as well:

http://www.shockandjawa.org

Whatever you decide, good luck to ya, and we will see ya around Fleet.