Sitting in Flashpoint queue for hours

I know there's too many dps around, but recently I've been sitting in queue for midlevel flashpoints for hours even though I'm a healer. Is this because of Wildstar/ESO or are there even less tanks than before?

Tanks run with their guilds. I spend hours running with my guildies so they can get their dailies done, and grab their ultimate comms. Then, when it's time to level alts, I pretty much do the same thing. Group finder is only useful for coming up with horror stories to share in the "Weird people you meet in group finder" thread.

Depends on your server and time of play, I guess.

On Shadowlands, due to my time zone (AEDT), I do my daily FPs at night which is server reset for the US. So I catch folks knocking out their daily before they start their day. On my DPS toons I wait 30-50 minutes. So, I sit in queue whilst I do my Oricron dailies. I usually pop just after I finish or just before.

I have heard from a number of them that they like the early morning because you catch fewer of the 'weird people' in the morning.

That way my playtime during US 'peak' with my guild is spent doing the fun stuff like ops and whatnot.

Good luck!

I know there's too many dps around, but recently I've been sitting in queue for midlevel flashpoints for hours even though I'm a healer. Is this because of Wildstar/ESO or are there even less tanks than before?

ESO/WIldstar is one factor of many. Other factors include:

- In many states school just ended meaning that students were in "final exam mode."

- It is early summer time, plain and simple people are spending more time outdoors because the weather is nice.

- We are in a content lull period. The only "new" content in the past three months has been:

• quesh huttbull (not well received)
  • a GSF domination map (only a small percentage of the population plays GSF in the first place)
  • two level 55 tactical FPs that start a new story line (well received but once done to complete the story, there is little to no incentive to do them again).
  • NiM DF and DP (an even smaller percentage run these with any regularity).
  • and the "night life" event (slots are OK for a little while, but standing in place and clicking is little better than a time killer; the only players truly interested are those who want something specific like the rancor mount)

So for the majority of players there is nothing new to do and so they are taking a break.

The first week of July will bring a week of double XP. This should significantly bump the queues for the leveling FPs. It also would not shock me if many players are simply waiting for that week to play their low to mid level characters.

August will bring:

• the hottest time during the summer so more will come back indoors to climate control
  • and GSH early access

I blame KDY. It essentially makes all other levelling content nearly impossible to access using the group finder. It should be moved to the bottom of the FP queuing order so you get matched up for ANYTHING else before KDY if you have everything checked.

I blame KDY. It essentially makes all other levelling content nearly impossible to access using the group finder. It should be moved to the bottom of the FP queuing order so you get matched up for ANYTHING else before KDY if you have everything checked.

Good suggestion. Especially since GF (at least at 55) for TFPs overlooks the fact that the two Czerkas are 2+ and makes you wait for a full 4-man group.

I've stopped doing 55 HM flashpoints as of last week since I got their achievements to 100%. This means three tanks and one healer character less in TRE queue. I used to run two to three flashpoints daily. These days I'm running lvl 50 HMs on my healer. Besides hunting achievements, she needs to max Light Side points.

Will start running lvl 50 story modes on impside chars once I level my Juggy and PT to 50.