Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shockey
04.12.2012 , 05:16 PM | #511
My subscription ran out on Tuesday, April 10th. I finally got paid today and was able to buy a 60-Day Time Card and I just re-subbed 40 minutes ago. I missed the cut off I guess by a couple of hours. So I'm just wondering if I get this special deal? I do have a level 50 character. I'm just curious if I might be put into the category to get this special 30 free days. I understand if I don't and I guess it was just bad luck.

I've been playing since January and I miss a couple of days due to money issues and finally re-sub today and I don't get this special offer because I didn't have an active account by a certain time? Kind of sucks don't you think? Also, I did not see the annoucement until after I put the code in.

Thanks.
"Shock to the Nutz!™"
The Zey Legacy
Arligan - Jedi Guardian ~ Shockey - Jedi Sage
Jinart - Scoundrel ~ Scórch - Commando

paspinall
04.12.2012 , 05:16 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Noxulifer View Post
Did I understand it correctly, only the US gets a free month? Why?
and Where did you get that from !?!? The notice doesnt mention any country restrictions I could see

Shinerbokk
04.12.2012 , 05:16 PM | #513
Hate the 1.2 nerf/patch. Account cancelled.

Kadin
04.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by CarpLTunnel View Post
Got a question though, I canceled my account friday but had like 25 days left on it, didnt reactivate it until this evening. Is the reward based of of if your account is active or what? I would like to get the little critter and be bummed if I missed out because I was at work but still was active.
You were active with those remaining 25 days... you're fine.

Syylara
04.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #515
I can't help but read this as:

"Thank you for paying to beta test our game for us"
Syyl'ara - Twi'lek Smuggler Yaan'su - Chiss Agent
www.swtor-rp.com - Roleplaying community and discussion

Vlacke
04.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #516
I see many are pissed just as i am.
Me, my 8 alts and the fact that i am here since early access praising the game, have been flushed down the drain.

TKMaster
04.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by aryouStupid View Post
I am home from work at 5 pm. I take care of my son until 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm when he goes to bed. and then I play afterwards. I am usually on from 9pm till midnight playing. And if you don't destroy your house in the first place it wont be a disaster. I can clean up my son's mess in about 20 minutes and if you can read you would see the part where I said if I am lucky I get 6-8 hours on Saturday or Sunday to play.

So what I gather from your post is you treat your house like crap, your kids are up till midnight and you never have time away from them, and if you have more than 1 hour a day to play you dont take care of your kids.
From what i gather you sit on your *** all day at a 9-5 job so you can stay up till midnight playing video games....some of us do real work and need rest.
Pyrotechnic - BH / Powertech
Ariss - Agent / Op
Lord Monger - Sith Inquisitor / Sorc
Darth Wraithus - Sith Warrior / Jugg

Repefe
04.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
and Where did you get that from !?!? The notice doesnt mention any country restrictions I could see
It's just poor wording all around the announcement. In this case 30 DAYS OF PLAY TIME ON US.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

Fiachsidhe
04.12.2012 , 05:19 PM | #519
Wow I am impressed with the generosity. Thank you for the free pet and game time. That's pretty awesome.

aryouStupid
04.12.2012 , 05:20 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by TKMaster View Post
From what i gather you sit on your *** all day at a 9-5 job so you can stay up till midnight playing video games....some of us do real work and need rest.
Haha. You make me laugh with your real work. Cause you know what my job is and it is obviously not real work. I bet you gave yourself a pat on the back after posting this!

And by the way I get 7 hours of sleep a night for my "not-real" job as you call it.
House of Drayven
{Alpha Team - Officer}
Server: The Bastion