Request: Add HM EV, KP to Group Finder.

Slight gear check, but not a big one at all. As progression into HM EV/KP is Columi.

I'd never do a full pug of HM EC, but the two previous ops are laughably easy. They don't even require specific strategies. They are the exact same fights with slightly bigger numbers and requirements.

1. The fire is hot.

2. Circles are bad.

3. Don't stand in front of the boss.

Congratulations, you've just beat HM EV/KP.

No thanks, I'd rather not try to do fabricator without voice comms on HM.

Do what everyone else does and pug it in /1. The same bads and fresh 50's will still be there to fill out your roster and to give you a migraine.

So don't use it if you didn't want to. I just want the option.

Edited by Justcae

It's very annoying that pugging EV/KP SM gives 5 BH comms, while HM does not. Actually it's the only endgame content that does not give BH comms now (alongside EV NiM, but that at least can give Infernal title). Meaning geared players that mostly need BH comms have no reason to participate. So an option to do it in GF would be good.

However, I agree that without minimal gear check it may become a problem. Not everyone will care learn about to minimum gear level by themselves.

If you really don't want to join a guild to do HM Ops, the best thing to do is friend people you've pugged HM FPs with and ask them to do HM Ops.

I pug the group finder as often as possible on 3 different level 50s for the reward. In doing so, I've met a number of truly excellent players and added them to my friends list. We've gotten together and done HM Ops and it went very well.

I believe that If HM Ops are added to the group finder, the complaints, frustrations and failures would outweigh any potential benefits.

So don't use it if you didn't want to. I just want the option.

That is not possible if It provides me with the incentive to gear up alts quicker (as the groupfinder currently does ) for guild raids/filling in. Asto a gear check mechanism well it better be a lot more effective than the one in wows LFR.